T-case Hunt (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It is up to $400 a core now.

I just shipped off the 9 I hoarded.

One of my local yards had a dozen listed on car-part but they called to tell me they were all scrapped just a couple years ago. No one ever inquired so they never removed them from their inventory. I heard the same thing from countless others. I had passed on so many for $50-75 at u pull it yards over the past 5 years.
Ditto.

And then when everyone has sweet gear driven T cases and theyre unobtanium, Atlas will be the the new hotness

I just sold my last RF1A case for $275 and the next day I got the letter from TG offering $400. Some guy came from LA on a bus to get the W56 I posted on CL Tucson.

I see a LOT of 2nd and 3rd gen trucks going south of the border.

South of... the Arizona border? I bet theyre leaving Arizona in all directions.

Honestly, to find 2 cores(or 1...), buy a 1.5 bearing set, the adapter, the time to do it(either pay or do it yourself)... damn near bordering on the price of wasting money with Toyota stuff.

Ideally one would find 2 good RF1A's, throw an adapter at it and let it buck... but these things are likely miled out now a days.

I see caravans of them crossing the border into Mexico. I know a state trooper that calls them Guatemala caravans. Says a lot come out of California. Usually a box truck leads with a truck on a tow bar. The beds loaded with Toyota parts. Then a chain of running trucks towing non running trucks, also with the beds loaded with doors, hoods, fenders.....

I've seen as many as 14 all traveling together. They drive in the slow lane with signs saying "In Tow". The trooper says they have their act together. Well organized and properly secured loads. I see them quite often going from I-10 to I-19 south.

So youre saying we're gonna have to start strong arming the Cartel for Toyoda stuff? (Kind of joking)

Crazy stuff, what can ya do.

At this point an Atlas is competitive in price vs an MC duals setup......... And WAY stronger.
Wait time is probably less as well

I see caravans of them crossing the border into Mexico. I know a state trooper that calls them Guatemala caravans. Says a lot come out of California. Usually a box truck leads with a truck on a tow bar. The beds loaded with Toyota parts. Then a chain of running trucks towing non running trucks, also with the beds loaded with doors, hoods, fenders.....

I've seen as many as 14 all traveling together. They drive in the slow lane with signs saying "In Tow". The trooper says they have their act together. Well organized and properly secured loads. I see them quite often going from I-10 to I-19 south.

I see the same thing in New Mexico heading to the Juarez entry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom