Super Bowl Snow Run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I didn't see a thread on this yet. Who's interested? I am hoping to go. Work is very busy, but my Cruiser should be up and running, and I could use a break.

It's almost here - we are talking about this Sunday. Who gives a rip about the "Big Game"?

I would guess North Portal at 9:00, or should we make it earlier?

Evan

I didn't see a thread on this yet. Who's interested?

Evan

Maybe for me. I don't think I have seen a Super Bowl that I have had a big interst in. But this one may be good. I guess Riley (my Godson) did not have enough on Sat and wants to know when the next run is. I think AZ will at least cover the point spread. Time for a bet in Vegas baby! :grinpimp:

I'm game.

I'm thinking about it. I need to test my chain repairs. Dan is doing a bowling tournament. Last time he brought home money. So I'm encouraging it because Moma needs more Cruiser parts.

:lol:

I'm 90% in.

Me and los ninos.

Too much for me to do. I am not going to make it.

Well, we're down to T-minus one day and counting. Time for a final headcount and to decide what time we are meeting. I am still planning to go, and I suggest 8:30 at the North Portal, but I'm open to either 8:00 or 9:00 if that fits better for everyone.

Here's how I'm reading the thread:
- Evanz80
- Pappy
- Cruisergreg plus two little ones(OK, medium ones)

Then we have tentatives:
- Stickers
- 90% of Steve (not sure which 10% he will leave at home)
- 90% of Daisy (Same as above)
- and a maybe from DanS HJ-45

Anyone else? and any thoughts on a suggested 8:30 meeting time?

Evan

I'm still in. Just need to swap on the MT/KMs.

I am out. :frown:

-Mike-

I just washed my truck so I'm out.

I just washed my truck so I'm out.

What???

Are you only allowed so many washes per truck? :p

If so, the rigs owned by firefighters would be rusting apart.

Off to rinse my long-legged rig right now....

I can go, but I don't want to slow you guys down with the faux-lux. Open diffs, 31s, and no CB just makes it a bit of a hassle for you guys. I've got two chains for it though...

If anyone has an open seat I'd love to ride though!

Dan

I can go, but I don't want to slow you guys down with the faux-lux. Open diffs, 31s, and no CB just makes it a bit of a hassle for you guys. I've got two chains for it though...

If anyone has an open seat I'd love to ride though!

Dan

Hey Dan -

You're welcome to ride along with me if you'd like. Assuming we're still meeting at 8:30, do you want to come by the house about 7:30? That will give us time to stop at Einstein's for a bagel sandwich and gas up along the way.

Evan

Evan,

I might be a tad late tomorrow morning. I didn't get to the tires until late. I will need to pack the truck in the morning.

Evan,

I might be a tad late tomorrow morning. I didn't get to the tires until late. I will need to pack the truck in the morning.

Yeah, let's say 9:00. I didn't get as much prep done tonight as I wanted and will have to wait for daylight.

As for where to go, this could be a tough one. From past experience we can expect to have much of the Jemez district gated at this point. Which leaves the Cuba district if we're stuck on the Jemez. If that's the case I expect we won't get much forward progress given the snow levels up there. Anyone with any bright ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom