Stuck in Maine...oh well (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.instagram.com
Could be worse, I suppose
20190110_082254_HDR.jpg
20190110_082348_HDR.jpg
20190110_083421_HDR.jpg
20190110_083625_HDR.jpg

Needs more skinny pedal!!

get the tire out from underneath...years ago when I lived in wyoming, I had a 60 with the spare tire underneath. That tire usually was the culprit when getting stuck in snow - causes you to basically high center.

and I would agree with the others. You snow recovery pedal is the thin one on the right.

get the tire out from underneath...years ago when I lived in wyoming, I had a 60 with the spare tire underneath. That tire usually was the culprit when getting stuck in snow - causes you to basically high center.

and I would agree with the others. You snow recovery pedal is the thin one on the right.
Don't forget the 7 pin mod combined with the center diff lock button. Lock diff in Hi and get high gear shift points. This is the ideal mod for snow.

Aye, MPG was taken in the combos I could think of.
I'm being dramatic really - I was only stuck because I left it parked there overnight. When I went out to try to explore, I found the wheels had melted the snow which refroze as round sheet ice under all 4. A bit of digging and I was mobile again haha. I fitted chains for good measure (all 4 without even breaking a nail!) and got a nice jaunt around most of my friend's 30 acres with your "skinny pedal method". Not bad for a Georgia girl's first snow wheeling I guess. That was near a foot of snow and we're looking at another foot Friday - maybe I can get some winching in this weekend!
20190116_143437_HDR.jpg
20190116_144033_HDR.jpg
20190116_144105_HDR.jpg

Two feet of powdery snow, no problem.

Two feet of dense wet snow, even with chains? :eek:

Don't know what that means. We wheel at either Rausch Creek or AAOA the second Saturday of every month. Check out the Keystone Cruisers club site here on MUD for more info.

The V Day run is the Valentines Day run in the GWNF west of Harrisonburg. Rausch or AAOA offer a much better variety of terrain than GWNF.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom