STOLEN FJ60! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My beauty 1984 FJ60 was stolen last evening between 7 and 10 in Berkeley California. Please keep an eye out and let me know if you see it in the Bay area or beyond. The data:

1984 FJ60 Land Cruiser
Tomato Soup Red, faded to matt and patina white on hood and roof. Brown interior
OME lift kit
Aftermarket brushed steel silver wheels
Mudrak license plate bracket
Cal Poly Engineering rear window sticker
Slightly bent right rear bumper
Custom wood rear interior side panels
Plate: #7CHA167
VIN: available to confirm...

You should post in the 'Clubhouse' local chapter section, too. Helps if you have a picture.

Also, post on Craigslist with a reward. Don't mention the amount but make it small.

Good luck. I really really hate thieves like this almost as much as the thieves running the State.

Please post pictures of your rig, hate to hear another stolen LC. Looks like you are a newbie I guess Welcome to Mud.
I drive from Castro Valley to Pittsburg everyday not counting when I'm on a service call, I'm sure they took it for a joy ride.

Post a contact number just in case someone finds it.

Bastards. Sorry to hear, happened to me a few years ago (was recovered), such a s***ty feeling.

I'll keep a watch out in SF.

I saw a red 60 at the intersection of Boquet and Soledad in santa clarita heading north east towards antelope valley / landcaster. I know there are other red cruisers out in the world but if I see it again I'll go check out the plates.

Pics? I'll keep an eye out in Central Valley
Thanks. Will dig up some pics and upload.
I saw a red 60 at the intersection of Boquet and Soledad in santa clarita heading north east towards antelope valley / landcaster. I know there are other red cruisers out in the world but if I see it again I'll go check out the plates.

Thanks for the eyes. Attached are a couple of photos. My number is 720.272.2267. Newbie to the forum so still working my way around.

IMG_6286.jpg

IMG_4550.JPG

IMG_1414.JPG

There's only a few of us here in Santa Cruz with 60's...keeping my eyes open.

My beauty 1984 FJ60 was stolen last evening between 7 and 10 in Berkeley California. Please keep an eye out and let me know if you see it in the Bay area or beyond. The data:

1984 FJ60 Land Cruiser
Tomato Soup Red, faded to matt and patina white on hood and roof. Brown interior
OME lift kit
Aftermarket brushed steel silver wheels
Mudrak license plate bracket
Cal Poly Engineering rear window sticker
Slightly bent right rear bumper
Custom wood rear interior side panels
Plate: #7CHA167
VIN: available to confirm...
Will look out for it, I drive around Bay Area and Monterey

Did you report to CHP? You should.

If I see it I will follow it then steal it back after I beat his/her ash.:deadhorse:

Will keep a look out here ,(Eastern Sierras). Same wheels I have. Not very common. Hope we catch those who take from others.

Super sucks!! From Santa Cruz but also working once or twice a week in SF; will keep an eye!

I'm so scared on having my 60 being stolen (not here on the west side in santa cruz) but more on Mission district where my company is that over the holidays I looked at ways to make it harder for people to steal it (just started that process): I installed an hidden ignition kill switch, and always park with the transfer case in neutral (tip I got from here). Yesterday I was there all day and all night until early in the morning and I always walk back wondering if someone stole it or not.
Considering putting some sort of bluetooth gps tracker as with the population density a cheap system like TrackR or Tile should work pretty well; see The best GPS locators, finders and trackers | ZDNet or more expensive Best GPS Trackers for People, Pets, and Possessions.

Again I'm super sorry as it does suck; will look for a red 60 with your 7CHA167 license plate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom