Meet Steve (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

HELPS ON DA WAY 🤔🤣😱😳🤪😉👍
on a positive note, went thru my records and found I had had Knuckles done, plus 4 wheel discs to these axles from mini build thread-going to use them on Steve

IMG_2834.jpg

IMG_2833.jpg

What color did you use for the powder? They look good; running the same tires on mine. Was considering going to 16” City Racer rims with a more narrow tire but starting to think I like the current setup.

What color did you use for the powder? They look good; running the same tires on mine. Was considering going to 16” City Racer rims with a more narrow tire but starting to think I like the current setup.
all I have is number, i will get brand of powder and number to you

So today i get home and there is a new pig waiting for me, it came from Columbus,OH. Thanks Nathan, not sure why you gave to me but I love it, never had one this color

View attachment 2553483
mystery solved,I think. Nathan who bought my beat to sh-t 69 pig sent it, i think. he is also the one planning to build this creature

Pathfinde.jpg

What's all getting done? I'm excited.
50 gal tank(pulled stock tank-got a qt of rust out), New ome susp. HD, power steering, installing axles from mini build thread( knuckles, bearings rebuilt) disc brakes all around, 3:70 gears, install rebuilt carb after removing rust from it. Thats phase 1, phase 2 in April when motor from Mosley arrives(fingers crossed), new Hi-perf 2F, add new 5 spd, and sniper.
Then maybe i wont need to run at the rear of pack at next Pig Party, although having you behind me watching out, was reassuring

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom