Meet Steve (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You guys should have seen it. Pigeaten drove up the driveway, marched into the house, and laid down his 250 bucks. My wife snatched it up faster than if it had been cat fur on her chair. Pigeaten broke into the high giggles, loaded the 55 onto his trailer and, shaking his head and wiping tears of laughter from his eyes, drove away without a word. I feel like I should have priced it higher - maybe $500 - and kept ten or fifteen Dollars of the money for a box of ammo.
Do you fellows think I should have charged more? Or did I cheat the rascal?

You guys should have seen it. Pigeaten drove up the driveway, marched into the house, and laid down his 250 bucks. My wife snatched it up faster than if it had been cat fur on her chair. Pigeaten broke into the high giggles, loaded the 55 onto his trailer and, shaking his head and wiping tears of laughter from his eyes, drove away without a word. I feel like I should have priced it higher - maybe $500 - and kept ten or fifteen Dollars of the money for a box of ammo.
Do you fellows think I should have charged more? Or did I cheat the rascal?
That’s the way I remember it

I think I want a better deal. ;)
Sorry deposit given, contract entered into, here you go- sharing seat with mud
IMG_2564.jpg
IMG_2566.jpg
IMG_2567.jpg

Look atop the spare. You will find backup coolant hoses. Point gapping shim on the distributor vacuum tube inlet. Spare belts wired to fender well. Spare spark plug and coil wire behind battery. I had spares stashed everywhere.
yep, pulled spare today, things as promised
IMG_2573.jpg
also pulled spare tire carrier, and got some Oregon soil in my garage

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom