Spotted... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

didn't leave japan as a 66....maybe a 67, but not a 66.

how rusty is it?
Just going off a phone call as of now. Didn't make it there today. Going to do some hands on inspecting this week. But from the road, it's rough. I'll get picks.

Anyone here have a lifted lime green 40 w/ white roof. Spotted it today on N. Sherman street in York.

Was it trimmed in blue. My uncle lives in York his is lime green with blue trim. Last I knew on 37" swampers.

It may have. I was passing by it didn't really get a good look. Probably had 37s, I think I recall a blue trim and it had a large silver or metallic (sticker) Toyota emblem on the rear gate. The modern style emblem.

Two sightings on the same day! That's the first day it's been out of the garage in months!!

Jody- the 74 was parked in front of our shop.

There's usually a small collection of Tundras out front:
IMG_5722.JPG

Sometimes @Crusha drives by too but he never stops to say hi!

Jody- the 74 was parked in front of our shop.

There's usually a small collection of Tundras out front:
View attachment 1458051

Sometimes @Crusha drives by too but he never stops to say hi!

I was going to stop by and say hello as I knew that had to be you, but didn't want to interrupt anything. We could have had a Tundra convention, silver at that! We have 2 for work rigs. I have a few jobs in the York area and usually drive through there a few times a week but that was the first time I noticed the 74. That's a great location you've got there! Glad to see things are going well.

The 74 is usually in the garage at home. In fact, since returning from @Crusha and my cross country trip over 2 years ago, I think it has been out of the garage less than a half dozen times :( It was parked out front the shop to get ready for the trip out to @dci blair shop for him to do some work to it. Excited to get it back on the road and built up!

If you get a chance, would you mind snapping me a photo of the drawer system you built for the back of those Tundras please? With the 8' beds, we are going to build long pull out drawers for the carpenters, no slides, just friction baby! Won't be near as pretty as the other units we've built, but hopefully solid and functional.

Thanks!

Sometimes @Crusha drives by too but he never stops to say hi![/QUOTE]

That is true, I assumed you were out in the field most of the day. Are you primarily based in the shop?

I Ann primarily out driving around but do make a few appearances throughout the day.

Will rearrange my schedule to be available anytime anyone passes through though!

Did one of you guys just get a new 80? Saw a blue one being trailered down 401 near Great Valley HS in Malvern just now. Looked nice for the 2 second look I got on it.

Yup, sent the '96 over to Blair for some exhaust work and a few other little things. I've had this truck since the Fall and still have not done a thing to it, except drive it and ignore it. It needs a little love that I just don't have the time to give it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom