Spotted: Heeps & assorted autos (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

IMG_4156.jpeg
IMG_4155.jpeg

IMG_4154.jpeg

Spandex biker gang member just drops her bike in the road. On a totally blind crest. I sat on my lane and watched as drivers had to go into other lane to avoid.
There were hundreds of them yesterday. Even had a couple of "support vehicles" decide to set up shop, blocking entrance to my property.

20230507_143841.jpg

Don't even get me started on the bikers...we deal with them so much around where I am on tiny, winding roads with blind corners. They regularly stop at the crest of the hill and sit on their phones waiting for others to catch up while not realizing they are posing a significant traffic risk. They love to ride two abreast and take up over half of the road. These roads are regularly used by duallies with large horse trailers, tractors, and other cars at all times of the day, and I've seen near misses happen quite a bit.

They were riding north on 28 in midland yesterday, and then turned up meetze road. Already way too small and overcrowded roads used heavily as thoroughfares and with 18 wheelers, all manner of farm equipment and people doing 70mph in a 45. It's literally a "hey we don't have a scenic road like this in the city/arlington/oakton/fairfax/etc, lets go ride out here im sure these country bumpkins won't mind". They'll be the first to scream and cry foul when one gets flattened by a farmer in a dually with a trailerload of hay bales on the back who they forced to make the choice of whether or not it'll be his life and livlihood or theirs. Inconsiderate fools. Perhaps we should start driving our lifted trucks and spraying manure fertilizer all over their manicured homes and then tell them it's a free country and we self identify as a public bus?

I'm not bitter.

I wonder if this lost soul questioned their life choices this morning when they saw how they parked their heep in front of my place last night? I also wonder if they managed to knock over that rental scooter...

I slowly mouthed "WTF" when I spotted this thing last night, and again this morning. With Maryland plates no less. Unbelievable.

IMG_3740.jpeg
IMG_3741.jpeg

The spandex crews always seem to choose the perfectly-terrible spots to stop. I just don't get it.

They have a right to be on the road. So I'm not terribly bitter about sharing it with them, but when they're doing the pack riding thing or blowing through Stop signs... that's when I lose my shyte.

I think some of these riders don't know that Virginia HB 2622 has been repealed and that pack riding is no longer permitted. It was only in effect for 2021, and ******* did these a-holes take advantage of it. Blocking entire lanes and bringing traffic to a near stop on the weekends. It was a stupid bit of legislation.
These same VA legislators also wanted to turn Stop signs in "Yields" for bicyclists. Thankfully that didn't pass.

Though, to be fair and balanced, this AM I was stuck in a row of cars behind a tractor. Which didn't have an SMV placard. And wouldn't let anyone by at the big intersection down the street. The three cars in front of me couldn't summon the courage to pass, so I had to go for it.

Last edited:
I wonder if this lost soul questioned their life choices this morning when they saw how they parked their heep in front of my place last night? I also wonder if they managed to knock over that rental scooter...

I slowly mouthed "WTF" when I spotted this thing last night, and again this morning. With Maryland plates no less. Unbelievable.

View attachment 3317684View attachment 3317685
I know a guy who would've removed the valve stems from that spare and the one on the sidewalk, giving plenty of time for the Po-po to be summoned for a parking violation while waiting for AAA.

But at least we can all rest easy knowing that the owner probably has a sore shin if they had to get anything out of the back while they were drunk enough to park like that.

Saw this Thursday. Little to close for me, but hay what the hell.
2307030E-B910-4895-B744-747AE1FDF912.jpeg

Man that just doesn't look good. That front end :hmm:
img_4156-jpeg.3316981
Every time I see the front of a Rivian I think of Super Mario

Continuing my black suv vs 100 series comparisons. Is that a legit VA plate or something someone ordered online to match their actual plates?

“Does that stupid box cover that stupid black square? Oh good, that’s one reason to get it” - my wife
IMG_4290.jpeg
IMG_4291.jpeg
IMG_4292.jpeg
IMG_4293.jpeg

I thought the "murdered out" thing committed suicide like six years ago.

Has to be a custom plate. It looks close to the standard VA font, but VA doesn’t have black plates.

well you can get the black Antique plates but they look different than that does so i would def say custom ie illegal plate

Has to be a custom plate. It looks close to the standard VA font, but VA doesn’t have black plates.

it is a nice show of dedication to risk a ticket just so you can really go for that Murder look

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom