Spotted: Heeps & assorted autos (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Why do I feel that only @JohnVee can relate???

Spray foam for the win
IMG_3270.jpeg

Spotted this nice targa today
PXL_20230330_122358819.MP.jpg

Spotted this old lotus yesterday
PXL_20230329_220827055.MP.jpg

A LR Series at the Leesburg Giant

20230422_184807.jpg

Just a ph# and those scan code thingies.

Behind a strip mall in Purcellville.
20230502_114307.jpg

The blue one looks purpose-built for something food or retail related. I think that protrusion on the side the shore power hookup, which would feed a panel above counter height. The front left window is blacked out. I imagine there's a flip up door on the right side. No obvious exhaust, so maybe just vending.

I was surprised to see no security measures. There was an overnight equipment theft at the Kubota dealer just a couple blocks away last month. Small town with city problems.

Very cool! We saw this little food truck at a vineyard as decoration in Portugal a couple of weeks ago...my wife wants it for our catering business as a toy!

That looks a bit like the area around Sintra. Great country to visit. All of my family are from the Azores, but I've only been once.

Last edited:
The blue one looks purpose-built for something food or retail related. I think that protrusion on the side the shore power hookup, which would feed a panel above counter height. The front left window is blacked out. I imagine there's a flip up door on the right side. No obvious exhaust, so maybe just vending.

I was surprised to see no security measures. There was an overnight equipment theft at the Kubota dealer just a couple blocks away last month. Small town with city problems.

That looks a bit like the area around Sintra. Great country to visit. All of my family are from the Azores, but I've only been once.
We flew into Porto and spent the night, then off for a week to the Douro River valley...this was at Quinta do Pacheca across the river from Regua, about 60 km's east of Porto. We stayed at Quinta do Vallado and did countryside vineyard tours, river cruises, etc. and had amazing meals and wines all day and night for a week. Then back to Porto for 2 nights before heading home. Fantastic country, people, food, wine, and very inexpensive relative to what we are used to.

Only bummer was that I saw just one very tired 80's vintage Land Cruiser, was hoping to see more there. We did take a ride for a day in a pair of 60's Cadillacs for one of our daytime countryside tours. First time that our driver for the week had the wheel of a big American beast to handle the second car, we all had a blast! These got tons of attention from the locals and other European tourists along the way.

Subaru doing Subaru things.
I think the wheel is back there in the trees.

20230504_121208.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom