Someone's Getting a New Pig! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

PabloCruise

SILVER Star
Threads
I spotted I Da Pig on I-25 N of Denver this evening.

Last edited:
This is a nice looking Piggy!
IMG_1745(1).JPG

IMG_1746(1).JPG

IMG_1747(1).JPG

IMG_1749(1).JPG

Had my ‘76 Pig traded for a running LV. Even had another body shell lined up for parts. Deal fell apart the morning we were supposed to exchange. Love LVs.

A co-worker's uncle passed away and he had a '66 LV. It may come up for sale. I am tryin g to get pics of it.
That would be cool to see, sorry the guy passed hopefully someone can keep the pig alive in his memory!

Outside of getting the pig going once I get it back the LV is on list to get comfortable on the road. Shouldn't take much.

Last edited:
I think she’s more likely questioning the lack of AC, shoulder belts and airbags.

I used to live quite near Huffhines Park in Richardson, but that was > 35 years ago.

Someone needs to grab, “UDAPIG”.

I think she’s more likely questioning the lack of AC, shoulder belts and airbags.

I used to live quite near Huffhines Park in Richardson, but that was > 35 years ago.

Someone needs to grab, “UDAPIG”.

Nice, I frequented Huffhines Park regularly growing up. Used to go there to receive lessons at the tennis center.

I think the woman is saying “Who are all these nut-jobs posting pictures of our Pig on MUD?”
And the guy is all like, “I don’t know baby…”
My wife has been asking for a pig for a couple of years. This was her 15th anniversary present from me. Now I just have to teach her how to drive a 3 on the tree!

My wife has been asking for a pig for a couple of years. This was her 15th anniversary present from me. Now I just have to teach her how to drive a 3 on the tree!

NICE!!!

You are raising the bar pretty high @ 15 years - wonder what you will have to do at the 20 year mark!!!

Good job man. Nice Pig, I bet the wife is worth it.

Don't be a stranger...

Maybe by then I’ll be able to afford a 200 series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom