SAS Solid Axle Summit #7 Official Page (1 Viewer)

SAS #7 Color Choices for Swag and Trail Flags

• • Yellow / Mustard

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • • Sky Blue

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • • Pollux Orange

Votes: 30 32.6%
  • • Spring Green

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • • Capri Blue

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • • Rustic Green

Votes: 31 33.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Cotrex is awesome for anything Colorado related. Its the Colorado state map that has just about everything trail related, and is 100% free and works super well offline.
I love that program. someday Im going to publish mine it has all my little camping spots all over Colorado tagged on it

I love that program. someday Im going to publish mine it has all my little camping spots all over Colorado tagged on it
No, don't publish it! Keep it secret so the yahoos don't find your spots. You can tell us though.

Quick update for everyone.
Those registered for SAS 7 please check your email for a form to order extra swag.
Your registration includes one t-shirt, sticker, trail flag, koozies and a few other items.
This form will be open until Friday June 9. Then we will get the rest of the stuff printed.
Thanks and enjoy your Memorial weekend.
Casey..

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing this Rick. Maybe next year.

**** Sold*****I forgot I won this last year . Anyone need it ? $289 .. figured I would offer it here 1st.. Not a random # cost of the vet bill this fri. Teddy is losing his man hood

350791040_1669402650168805_1390489121533641281_n.jpg

7nm5yr.jpg

Last edited:
As a reminder, please check your email for the Extra Swag order form. If you haven't recieved the email please reach out and we will forward it to you. We have one week before it closes. There will be limited extra swag for sale during SAS. All orders will be delivered with your registration check in.
Thanks, Casey...

Hey y'all! I hope to be there this year, but I thought I could contribute in my own way :)

I'm part owner of a company that manages vacation rentals and we manage 75 short-term rentals in Ouray, Ouray County and Ridgway.
Find the Perfect Vacation Rental in Ouray, CO - https://bookvrc.com/ouray-colorado/

We're running a promotion right now for 10% off all lodging if you book before June 15th. If you're planning on going to SAS23 - use this promo code: SUMMER23

Also, I’m adding a chance to win something

Stay at one of our properties during SAS7 and you’ll be entered to win a $250 gift card that you MUST* spend on your Cruiser!

Good luck

*I have no way to enforce this other than knowing who doesn’t want to spend free money on their rig? I’ll just have to trust you.

July 7-9 we will be racing the FJ45 2.0 at Glen Helen parkway. A limited short course dirt track. My plan is load it up and trailer it to SAS to allow everyone to see it up close and do some trails.

20230525_133656.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom