SAS Solid Axle Summit #5 Official Thread (2 Viewers)

Color Choices for SAS #5 Shirt and Trail Flags

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm going to get you some driving shoes that have sharp pins on the inside of the right toe area. Finesse is where it's at man.

im actually probably going to turbo this thing. because it needs more power

lol nope. In fact I actually fixed most of my Rubicon damage pretty well in November, then we went to Tennessee over new years and I put all those dents right back in it. And broke the front locker like an idiot. :lol:

I'm been driving it everyday though. True daily driver! I am probably not going to make it out to Colorado this year. Too many irons in the fire here at CruiserMatt's Off-Road Enterprises to take a 3 week trip.
Well that sucks. You have the rest of your life to be “too busy”

All you have to do is show up, mind your business, follow a few simple rules and don't be a doushbag. Seems to work with everyone I know or any where I go. Pretty simple really and we don't need the "authorities" deciding that for anyone.
Just be cool man.
True dat. Eloquent words...like Matt McConaughey stuff bro

Zoom?? That’s what you always do...in your 62 that is.😆😆

I decided to put a 1fz back in. This thing was too easy to maintain and work on. :hillbilly:

67A4BA1C-0050-4362-A158-2FEA922A347D.jpeg

I’m totally kidding. Just some routine stuff snowballing into swapping the head gaskets for MLS while I’m this far. (Something I should have done before I put it in) :doh:

I thought you were joking, but had to be sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom