SAS Solid Axle Summit #5 Official Thread (2 Viewers)

Color Choices for SAS #5 Shirt and Trail Flags

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Alright, who is going to run with me so I can get the tow of shame home when I inevitably break something on the new build? :rofl:

Alright, who is going to run with me so I can get the tow of shame home when I inevitably break something on the new build? :rofl:
Nah You, Zac and Myself can go out for a couple passes before SAS. Work out the problems then. Go hit up Chinaman and
China Wall in Tarryall

I would be happy to run with you but my rig will be fresh too, so might need the same tow.

Nah You, Zac and Myself can go out for a couple passes before SAS. Work out the problems then. Go hit up Chinaman and
China Wall in Tarryall

That would be good. I need to get this running and start dumping miles on it to get everything properly broken in.

So does this flag go up over the site of @mattressking or @EasternYeti ? I forget... 😅
20210121_200546.jpg

So this is a good assumption, but if you ad in the 62’s, 61’s and other 60’s with converted drivetrains there’s about 10 more than 80’s. Sorta hard to figure out cause folks ( my son is one) are coming up with creative numbering systems to define their builds. Mr. Toyoda would be proud :).
Did you add the HDJ 81s and LX 450’s to the 80’s list? Enquiring minds want to know. Looks like a close race.

So this is a good assumption, but if you ad in the 62’s, 61’s and other 60’s with converted drivetrains there’s about 10 more than 80’s. Sorta hard to figure out cause folks ( my son is one) are coming up with creative numbering systems to define their builds. Mr. Toyoda would be proud :).

Will my build count as a 40, 60, and 80 then? 🤔

Did you add the HDJ 81s and LX 450’s to the 80’s list? Enquiring minds want to know. Looks like a close race.
I post up according to what info I am given so it's as acurate as possible. I know many of y'all but not exactly what vehicle you are planning on bringing.

Texas Convoy has talked about maybe hitting Chinaman on the way up. Never done it. May seek some advice...

Chinaman is dope. Carnage will get you in trouble quick though.

I’ve heard that. Would probably bypass Carnage depending on what group we end up with. Eventually I won’t be able to resist a trail with that name!!

You better watch some videos on Carnage. You aren't getting any Wagon-ish vehicles through without body damage. You need a minimum of 37's, fully locked, and a winch. It's rough. Chinaman I've seen a few tacos get through, a few 5th Gen Runners, and other stuff. It's a fun trail.

Will my build count as a 40, 60, and 80 then? 🤔
Ha...awesome to have options. Typically folks use the series # the truck was born with. From there they customize based on what’s been added through the build process.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom