SAS Solid Axle Summit #5 Official Thread (5 Viewers)

Color Choices for SAS #5 Shirt and Trail Flags

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kleatus

GOLD Star
So does this flag go up over the site of @mattressking or @EasternYeti ? I forget... 😅
20210121_200546.jpg

Saddletramp

GOLD Star
So this is a good assumption, but if you ad in the 62’s, 61’s and other 60’s with converted drivetrains there’s about 10 more than 80’s. Sorta hard to figure out cause folks ( my son is one) are coming up with creative numbering systems to define their builds. Mr. Toyoda would be proud :).
Did you add the HDJ 81s and LX 450’s to the 80’s list? Enquiring minds want to know. Looks like a close race.

DangerNoodle

Essentially a fire wielding monkey.
SILVER Star
So this is a good assumption, but if you ad in the 62’s, 61’s and other 60’s with converted drivetrains there’s about 10 more than 80’s. Sorta hard to figure out cause folks ( my son is one) are coming up with creative numbering systems to define their builds. Mr. Toyoda would be proud :).

Will my build count as a 40, 60, and 80 then? 🤔

DangerNoodle

Essentially a fire wielding monkey.
SILVER Star
I’ve heard that. Would probably bypass Carnage depending on what group we end up with. Eventually I won’t be able to resist a trail with that name!!

You better watch some videos on Carnage. You aren't getting any Wagon-ish vehicles through without body damage. You need a minimum of 37's, fully locked, and a winch. It's rough. Chinaman I've seen a few tacos get through, a few 5th Gen Runners, and other stuff. It's a fun trail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom