SAS Solid Axle Summit #4 Official Thread 2020 (4 Viewers)

SAS #4 Color Choices

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

At least you weren't working on a heater core that was soldered to the fire wall tubes lol. That was my Saturday night/Sunday

20200503_201837.jpg

@Manitou Decline , Jess found the pic you were hunting. For your viewing pleasure:

IMG_3953.jpg

You can tell her that her first Green Chili beer at Soulcraft is on me.

Ouray KOA campground circa 78~81ish? I used to love going to Ouray and that campground. Road trip in an FJ40 softop, my sister and I sitting in the jumpseats, seatbelts whaaat? :eek: I remember there was a hill we always climbed to get to the front and we always walked over to that ditch to play in the water.

A young FJBen getting his haircut.....with a bowl.....on vacation...:oops:

My mom assures me she was pretending...I've seen my hair from then, not buying it mom!

IMG_7457.JPG

That was our 76 or 77 FJ40 she thinks. She is going to try and find some more photo's from the trip. We did that trip every couple years. The sad part is that they repainted it that color :oops:, yep a few year old FJ40 repainted that blue. She said it was a brown or beige color.
So I'm pretty positive my parents painted a 5ish year old FJ40 in Beige 464 to baby/robins egg blue. :slap: They have previous owner syndrome. I'm sure for good measure they cut the radio hole out to install a CB from radio shack and used scotch lock connecters to do it. :frown:

We are accessing the situation. Worst case all current registration will move to 2021. If that is necessary we will honor all people on the list, those that prefer a refund minus the minimal convenience charge will open up a spot for the next waitlist person.

I don’t want the trip canceled obviously, but I wonder at what point we should call it? I’m curious since there’s lots to plan to make the trip financially and otherwise. Can’t seem to find a straight answer as to wether they will keep it on lockdown. Ouray News Sad year.

Everyone is going to have different holiday time and financial scenarios. I'll be budgeting for it with time and money no matter what. Worst case I end up with a little more scratch in savings and an extra week to throw at holiday thereafter. Win-win in my book.

See y'all in the hills at some point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom