SAS Solid Axle Summit #4 Official Thread 2020 (5 Viewers)

SAS #4 Color Choices

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hurry up August!

0F17DD33-A6F6-4A69-842C-28D0B5AA4B2C.jpeg

I hope everyone is doing well with this social distancing. SAS#4 is still scheduled for 2020 unless the powers that be decide to keep everything closed down. We are about 14 weeks out so take advantage of your downtime and service your Cruisers. Check your brakes, do tune ups, install and tune your trail communications. Like everyone else, I am ready to get out and do something different. Take care of yourself and remember to wear those masks.
The following may or not be @Yackster , you be the judge.

Screensho(3).jpg

I hope everyone is doing well with this social distancing. SAS#4 is still scheduled for 2020 unless the powers that be decide to keep everything closed down. We are about 14 weeks out so take advantage of your downtime and service your Cruisers. Check your brakes, do tune ups, install and tune your trail communications. Like everyone else, I am ready to get out and do something different. Take care of yourself and remember to wear those masks.

View attachment 2284983
On it boss.

20200425_071214.jpg

View attachment 2284983
And....I’m stealing this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom