SAS Solid Axle Summit #4 Official Thread 2020 (2 Viewers)

SAS #4 Color Choices

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@POTATO LAUNCHER do you know if these shirts will run average for there size? I usually wear a medium but some mediums are too small and some large are too big. If there the same brand as in the past I’m thinking others should have some input.
The past mediums have been tighter on me. I think I still got med this year, but maybe I should chance it to Large.

Once the poll at the top of the page is closed we can move forward with choosing a manufacturer. The past few shirt brands chosen seem to be true to size.
So everyone please vote on this years SAS color.
Casey...

Buy a large one. Eat some steaks and drink some beer. It should fill out in no time.
I’ve tried but got my grandfathers genes. He was in the Marine Corps and stormed Saipan and Iwo Jima during WW2 earning a Purple Heart saving fallen Marines. He was a skinny as a rail his whole life. My Papa Joe will always be my hero.

I’ve tried but got my grandfathers genes. He was in the Marine Corps and stormed Saipan and Iwo Jima during WW2 earning a Purple Heart saving fallen Marines. He was a skinny as a rail his whole life. My Papa Joe will always be my hero.

That’s awesome. Every right to be proud.

You can buy a medium and I can wear it for the whole week and give back to you. It should flare out nicely.

Most used coozie of the year.

Indeed, @Manitou Decline. Only way to improve that place is to out it closer to a river so I can wet a line.

15813092872636099691704658536175.jpg

Last edited:
We really need to start a countdown to SAS... :popcorn:
171 days until we head out of town on the west coast.
can IH8MUD do that??? :rofl:

Tried a bunch of times but 'Mud won't allow the HTML code for a clock, only a link to it :/ Maybe someone that actually knows code has a trick.

In other news...I decided to fiddle a little bit with technology.

AmRXrHKl.jpg

Who started the Instagram SAS page? IG

Yep gonna go find it now. I could always use more Land Cruisers posts to look at on IG.

New house so I hung up some garage art!
ED9603C8-D66B-4235-95D4-6DB3EADFD318.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom