SAS Solid Axle Summit #4 Official Thread 2020

SAS #4 Color Choices

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Jade Bean

Hobby coffee roaster and Toyota junkie.
Supporting Vendor

@POTATO LAUNCHER do you know if these shirts will run average for there size? I usually wear a medium but some mediums are too small and some large are too big. If there the same brand as in the past I’m thinking others should have some input.
The past mediums have been tighter on me. I think I still got med this year, but maybe I should chance it to Large.

Hojack

“Roads... where we’re going we don’t need roads”
Cascade Foothills above Eagle Creek, Oregon 🇺🇸
Buy a large one. Eat some steaks and drink some beer. It should fill out in no time.
I’ve tried but got my grandfathers genes. He was in the Marine Corps and stormed Saipan and Iwo Jima during WW2 earning a Purple Heart saving fallen Marines. He was a skinny as a rail his whole life. My Papa Joe will always be my hero.

ceylonfj40nut

Waiting for Barn Time
SILVER Star

I’ve tried but got my grandfathers genes. He was in the Marine Corps and stormed Saipan and Iwo Jima during WW2 earning a Purple Heart saving fallen Marines. He was a skinny as a rail his whole life. My Papa Joe will always be my hero.
That’s awesome. Every right to be proud.

You can buy a medium and I can wear it for the whole week and give back to you. It should flare out nicely.

mattressking

10 digits to freedom
We really need to start a countdown to SAS... :popcorn:
171 days until we head out of town on the west coast.
can IH8MUD do that??? :rofl:
Tried a bunch of times but 'Mud won't allow the HTML code for a clock, only a link to it :/ Maybe someone that actually knows code has a trick.

In other news...I decided to fiddle a little bit with technology.

Top Bottom