Builds SLOW 71 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yeah, you'd think the guy would move them out of sight if he didn't want to be bothered. Maybe the 10 guys didn't hit his magic number.

We are having a great time with over 3,000 miles so far and only half way done! Next two days will be long days of driving.

I’ve heard a couple stories, one is previous owner of property died , famiky just hanging onto property, other is owner of property let someone park them there, no contact with owners now. I’m surprised they have not been picked clean

Dogs work too 😉

Yep, I had someone steal a gas tank from one of mine
WhoTF steals a pig gas tank in the middle of the night.!!!?? Limited market..
Betting you the first beer if we ever meet you have an idea of who did it!! (hopefully)

Any indication they attempted to steal the truck?? I'm thinking almost has to be a local .. POS whoever it is..

We need a thread on Anti-theft measures taken, for 411 and humor.... I keep mine locked up in a garage w an alarm ...

Sorry Ron, I've gotten to far off track...

Your travels, truck, and pics are amazing.. !!

Checking in now that we have cell service. We've been crawling up the coast on Hwy. 1 and one of the coolest places we camped was Usal Beach, right on the beach. Then started up through the "Avenue of the Giants" a road through the redwoods, truly unreal if you never seen them before. We are working our way up the coast at a slow pace and loving every minute of it. Pig is running great, so glad I got the new transfer case. We're spending the night at a motel to do laundry and regroup.

@ a 5 mile drive into the beach and here we go again, Jeri says, remember the last time you went in one of these...

View attachment 3125981

Set up camp right on the beach.

View attachment 3125991

View attachment 3126001

View attachment 3126007

View attachment 3126010

We talked to some locals there and they were saying there was cougar activity in the area. :oops:
Watch out for the tide! And the kitties...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom