Slee Sliders (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Which sliders do you prefer...Tube or Step sliders....:cool:

Steps are nice for :princess:...if not for that I'd have upswept tube sliders with grip tape on the top portion to allow for the occasional cleaning of the center part of the windshield, grabbing something off the roof rack/Yakima Rocket Box...

If you don't travel through tight tree and boulder lined tight trails I'd go with the step sliders.

Tubes look better. Steps are more functional. helps you "slide" around rocks and trees and not hit your doors.

I went with the steps for two reasons, great utility for getting to the roof line of the truck and having them extend beyond the doors does give some added protection.

I went with the steps a few years ago because of my wife and kids. They have been great. Look good, very functional and great protection.

Steps are nice for :princess:...if not for that I'd have upswept tube sliders with grip tape on the top portion to allow for the occasional cleaning of the center part of the windshield, grabbing something off the roof rack/Yakima Rocket Box...

If you don't travel through tight tree and boulder lined tight trails I'd go with the step sliders.

The grip tapes sounds good in theory but it sucks in reality. Every time you slide in and out it grabs at your pants or if you have shorts on it snags the hairs out of the back of your leg.

The grip tapes sounds good in theory but it sucks in reality. Every time you slide in and out it grabs at your pants or if you have shorts on it snags the hairs out of the back of your leg.

x2. I slid across it once with bare legs. Holy hell.

Uhhh... mine are tube steps... :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom