Sheep video from November Deer hunt. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
homepage.mac.com
Check it out.
http://homepage.mac.com/outpost1900/iMovieTheater25.html
DSCN0865.JPG

Bear & Sheep

I also liked the bear vids.
Did you get any tags on the spring draw?
I got HAM unit 33.

Talked with G&F, down in southern AZ, the pig population was hit hard with parvo (similiar to the dog version) Javy #'s are rebounding but still not up to 1970's numbers. I recall on hunts in unit 31 years back seeing groups of 20-25 frequently. Now it is groups of 3-7.

Outpost 1900 is our get-a-way in Pinal county N of A.J. Two blocks S. of Tonto National Forest. 1.25 acres, 1800 ft. elevation.

RHINO said:
nice man,,, i'll prolly start building the get away shack in young this spring.

I love young -- where is your place?

havent bought it yet, the wife and i are arguing over young or peeples valley, the land i REALLY wanted was 400+ft of haigler creek frontage, but it just sold, i am pissed, but theres more awsome places for sale and i'll win the argument.

RHINO said:
havent bought it yet, the wife and i are arguing over young or peeples valley, the land i REALLY wanted was 400+ft of haigler creek frontage, but it just sold, i am pissed, but theres more awsome places for sale and i'll win the argument.

Haigler Creek is very nice, but I don't think Young itself could be beat.

Find a bigger place and split it with me . . . .

Jared

RUSH55 said:
Roadnoiz, come on up to Cottonwood. We've had pigs in our front yard every night for the last week. Big, fat ones!!

You want him to shoot your truck?:eek:

Tools R Us said:
You want him to shoot your truck?:eek:

LOL, that would put some holes in the 55. I bet it wouldn't taste to good though.

Haha, yeah Javelinas every other day down our street in Cottonwood. I occasionally here them pokin around in the backyard too. Those damn things run fast...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom