Service Bulletins (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I can only find sites that charge a $$$ to see the tech service bulletians. Anyone have them for the 94fzj or know where to get them? If not I will pay the $$$ to get them.
kurt

The dealers get them online now. I can't find a dealer to print them though :(
I might get the import repair shop to print them for me but I don't have a scanner to scan them.
kurt

The dealers get them online now. I can't find a dealer to print them though :(
I might get the import repair shop to print them for me but I don't have a scanner to scan them.
kurt
If you can get them to print them and they aren't a PITA to mail, I will scan em to PDF and throw them up on my page, wouldn't hurt for me to read them since there will hopefully be an 80 in the family at some point....

Gumby, I see you have a 95. Most of the bulletins are the same except for the repair manual corrections. There are some other ones that are not as important.
kurt

I checked for 93-94. They are very similar.

O2 sensor recall
A notice on replacing the refrigerant from R-12 to R-134a
Availability of seat belt extenders for those who can't get the belt to buckle around their wide ass.
A dealer installed cover on the 93s that included a little cover over the shift lock release for "theft prevention"
Updated water pump seals with a notice that the new seals would be included under the old part number.

That's it.

Gumby There are 76 bulletins. I went and got 6 of the ones that I think I could use from a repair shop in town. If you are paying AllData you should get all 76.
kurt

Most of those bulletins pertain to "all models" and are loaded with important stuff like which fuses to install during PDI's(pre delivery inspections),and how to clean the wiper inserts...... ::) . There are some particularly important ones about removing the plastic wrap off of the hood and roof when the vehicle is unloaded from the transport.  :dunno: (that one is Beo's favorite, I get it out for him every time he visits)

I like the bulletin that tells which SST to use when packing the birfield and you need to pick your nose :D
kurt

http://www.alldatadiy.com/

I've got it for my Porsche but haven't subscribed for the LC. All the tech bulletins are there for the 89 turbo...

Gumby There are 76 bulletins. I went and got 6 of the ones that I think I could use from a repair shop in town. If you are paying AllData you should get all 76.
kurt

I got all 76, but thought it might not be worth my time to write down and type in all the ones that were not for a 94 LC or had dealt with the intallation of the owners manual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom