Events/Trails Seattle area role call and planning thread (2 Viewers)

Let’s do a Tahuya trip. When can you go?

• Saturday July 24

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Saturday July 31

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturday Aug 7

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I might see if powder coating is an option.
I could be mistaken but I didn’t think you could powder coat fiberglass, only metals. Maybe it could be wrapped, but there would be some difficult corners.

I could be mistaken but I didn’t think you could powder coat fiberglass, only metals. Maybe it could be wrapped, but there would be some difficult corners.
OK I will hit you up when I get it with tons of annoying question am sure.

Also check Les Schwab. Their customer service is pretty awesome should you need help down the line.

I doubt they would touch this install. They wouldn't rotate my tires since I have spacers installed. I completely understand the reasoning. Called few shops in the area and all declined to do the work since it is not a stock feature of the vehicle. Auburn car repair and off squeezed me in, so I'm good for now.

Thank you all for the assistance.

Les Schwab did my airbags (Firestone kit?) install several years ago. Positive experience.

Seattle area folks - Anyone had work on their rig done at Torfab? I've been putting off installing new suspension / UCAs / PCK due with schedule constraints, and am finally at the point of asking for quotes from shops. Torfab got right back to me, including quickly amending the quote with some info I had left out, but I'm looking for some unbiased feedback (if possible) on your experiences at that shop?

Seattle area folks - Anyone had work on their rig done at Torfab? I've been putting off installing new suspension / UCAs / PCK due with schedule constraints, and am finally at the point of asking for quotes from shops. Torfab got right back to me, including quickly amending the quote with some info I had left out, but I'm looking for some unbiased feedback (if possible) on your experiences at that shop?

They have an immensely good reputation around here. They do everything from factory maintenance, installs, to major custom fab, swaps etc.

Work done at Torfab? LOL, yes. I just did my taxes and it turns out I can claim Tor as a dependent.

They built my Fj62 Cummins R2.8 with 80 Series axles/coils, soup to nuts. It was basically a full frame-on restomod. The have been wrenching on my 100 for a dozen years, and will be doing sliders and electrical upfitting on the 200 in a couple weeks.

If I have any complaint it's that scheduling, esp. at this time of year, is often months out. Everyone's trying to get work in before the wheeling season, Tor himself starts heading to trail events and his guys start taking vacations and all wheel their rigs as well. If you can get in, do it.

Last edited:
Last call on the canoe. It's a non leaking three person Coleman green plastic canoe.

Family voted for a road trip vacation. Looking for cool close to paved road sights in western Wa and Northwestern Oregon.
Think vistas, creeks, waterfalls, beaches.

Please share your must visit again spots!

I have the stock skids from my LX sitting in my garage. Interested? These are free you can just come pick them up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom