Events/Trails Seattle area role call and planning thread

tbisaacs

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
SILVER Star
Creating a placeholder to rally the Seattle area 200s to get together for coffee, beers and trails.

There are a couple of regional clubhouses but I don’t have the rights to create a new one on this forum.

we will be at NWOR so stop by and say hi. We live in Edmonds, psyched to meet you guys and gals and have some fun!

As a reminder, Northwest Overland is this weekend. June 28 to July 1, 2018 About the Northwest Overland Rally

If you look at the schedule, there are a number of courses you can attend. Excellent way to learn about 4x4 driving and all the modern features of our trucks. A few of them are involve taking our own vehicle on the short technical course.

I know at least three vendors will have their 200's on display. @just differentials, Equipt , XOverland . All the common vendors will also be there ARB, CBI, Warn, etc.
Say hello if you see a white LC200.

We'll need to figure out how to take over one of the inactive clubhouse's or the events section.

tbisaacs

SILVER Star
Sorry for the last minute notice—but if you aren't busy there is a GXOR trip to Gallagher Head lake Saturday July 7. Meeting at Cle Ellum Safeway at 4pm sharp.

I'll be there, I think @Eisbaer will be there too.

tbisaacs

SILVER Star
Sorry for the last minute notice—but if you aren't busy there is a GXOR trip to Gallagher Head lake Saturday July 7. Meeting at Cle Ellum Safeway at 4pm sharp.

I'll be there, I think @Eisbaer will be there too.

Top Bottom