SOLD SC: 1989 FJ62 Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
North Augusta, South Carolina United States
Mileage
Color
Blue
Up for sale is my very clean and original FJ62. It has been my DD for the last 4 months and I love it dearly but circumstances force me to let her go. She was sold new in Columbia, SC and as far as I know spent her whole life in the state, hence how clean and rust free she is. This Cruiser comes with a massive stack of receipts dating back to the original owner and has been thoroughly maintained its entire life. The PO who I bought it from had a lot of work and service done in the last few years at Trollhole's Cruisers in Greenville, SC and I have also done a fair bit of mechanical work to get the 62 dialed in perfect. I wouldn't hesitate to hop in and drive the Cruiser across the country tomorrow.

Things to note:
1. The Cruiser was repainted in its original blue color at some point and while it does look beautiful there are the usual scratches and dings. The worst part being the hood has two spots where the clear coat has flaked off (this is noted in the pictures) Overall I'd give the paint and body an 8/10. It certainly isn't perfect but it still turns heads where ever it goes.
2.Two items to note on the electronics front. The Toyota installed CD player doesn't work but the radio does. Additionally the antenna will go up and down but won't go down the last inch or so to be flush with the fender. Other than that everything works.

Work under my ownership:
-New Tie Rod Ends, alignment. and tires balanced
-New steering stabilizer and Blistiens shocks on all 4 corners
-New spring bushing and OME add-a-leaf (to raise the flat stock springs)
-Front axle rebuild with Koyo bearings and including new pads, calipers, Aisin hubs, soft/ hard brake lines
-Rear axle rebuild with Koyo bearings and OEM seals
-Full tune up with OEM plugs, wires, cap, rotor, coil, pcv, air filter, belts, etc.
-Replaced AFM (air flow meter)
-Installed new OEM power steering pump
-New OEM front and rear bumper caps
-Rebuilt rear driveshaft with OEM u-joints

Work at Trollhole's Cruisers:
-Transfer case resealed
-Rear main seal replaced
-Oil pan resealed
-Side cover gasket replaced
-Timing cover gasket cover and input seal replaced
-All fluids base lined

Please take a look at the pictures in the attached link and reach out with any questions. 1989 FJ62 - https://photos.app.goo.gl/VtR34nRMfwU7f6oA8
I have a cold start video and warm idle video I can pass along to interested parties.

I have approximately $30,000 invested in the Cruiser so that is my asking price.

FJ62-1.jpeg
fj62-2.jpeg

fj62-3.jpeg
fj62-4.jpeg
fj62-5.jpeg

Please send your cold start video. Do you feel the LC could make the drive to South Florida or better to trailer it?
Thank you
Sent you a PM. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom