SAS SAS #3 Official Thread 2019 (3 Viewers)

SAS #3 Color choices

• Capri Blue

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Sky Blue

Votes: 6 8.8%
  • Pollux Orange

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Olive Green

Votes: 14 20.6%
  • Spring Green

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • Cadet Blue

• Dune Beige

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • Rustic Green

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Freeborn Red

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Yellow / Mustard

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’ll be bringing something different to SAS this year! Looking forward to trying Black Bear Pass!

9C699FD0-4259-4951-8805-FC7C6FF5FDD2.jpeg
3D91F108-E356-46DA-BFDF-D34A7FBBEE08.jpeg

Hmmm. Anyone like blackened red snapper and/or Mahi?
I ate a lot of blackened "everything" when I lived in New Orleans, blackened soft shell crab at the Pearl Oyster Bar was memorable :). I did get spoiled - working for Texaco we were always being asked out for lunch at the fanciest restaurants. T. Pitari's, Arnauds, La Louisianne, Commander's Palace, Stephen and Martin's, and one of my favorites - the original Ruth's Chris Steak House, only two blocks from the office.

Hi all , just thought i chime in to say hello to all of you .
Dennis
Hello: Looking forward to meeting everyone at SAS#3. Only 4 months to go, but who's counting:cheers:

Who’s gonna use GMRS and or CB at SAS? I’ll have both.

CB

CB will remain the preferred radio. Please have yours in working order for the trails. Several of us will have our SWR meters in camp if you need assistance.
GMRS or Ham is great if you have it but not necessary at this time.

CB will remain the preferred radio. Please have yours in working order for the trails. Several of us will have our SWR meters in camp if you need assistance.
GMRS or Ham is great if you have it but not necessary at this time.

I was gonna just bring my handheld again, but if I can find a good magnetic antena I’ll bring the hard mount. I’m leary of putting in antennas...cause I know nothing about them. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom