ROTM April - Pyeatt Payson AZ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tell me about it! Getting married in June baby in September. I know all about lots going on!

CONGRATS on both!

Mine is mostly my job, honey-do's around the house, my wife's heart health (not good lately) and my sister's PHD graduation first week of May from Univ of Auburn and my son's HS graduation end of May and getting him off to the Navy!

Tentative as well. great trail!

CJ, think about poor Alyssa as she has to take care of all of the things you mentioned and take care of you!

Happy for you both

Congrats to you Both! Put me down for this one, I've missed it at least once already. I'm camping too.

Tell me about it! Getting married in June baby in September. I know all about lots going on!
Wait a minute, how did you plan a baby in Sept. If you're just getting married in June...:hmm:

Wait a minute, how did you plan a baby in Sept. If you're just getting married in June...:hmm:
We planned the baby before the wedding date! Just don’t think so hard about it!

Congrats to you both! I am happy for you.

:steer:
Only if @murf is there to pull me back down!
LOL, Ill be there again to jump on your slider if you start tipping!

Will enjoy this fun trail, camp out with the CSC bunch, and scoot out in the AM :steer:
Cant wait ~

Double post

Triple post

Although I have been looking forward to doing this run for some time changes require me to be in California that day.

Did you say enchilada pot luck?

So funny, I remember back in the day it was cool to be simple and scarf your 10 oz freeze dry food out of the bag and call it good.
Now its evolved to food fests...

Hells yeah :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom