Rice Peak 12.28.13 Trail Run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I was going to do it this friday but dont want to run into any issues and miss the run....so will install sunday

where u at? I knock that out within a day!

Nice keep me posted!

-Michael

91 4Runner -

Just come on down. Someone can fit you in. I'll have 1x empty seat.

PS> I plan to bring 2x 11 yo girls on the run, my daughter and her friend. If anyone wants to bring kids, please do so!

Chuck

Sounds good! Count me in!

Crap. We had a change of family plans. I won't be able to make it.

I will go to the Jan. membership meeting.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Jeff

where u at? I knock that out within a day!

I think it will be a fast install I just dont want to get it apart and need different side spacer than the stock ones and miss the run.
The install will wait untill Sunday :D But thanks..

BTW you can ride with us but will need to sit next to a VERY bad Golden Retriever:grinpimp: so you may want to check with the other first.

The trail is not difficult for a seasoned wheeler but is not a trail for someone with low seat time or fear of drop offs.

Well I am definitely NOT a seasoned wheeler and definitely do NOT have much seat time. What better way to learn than get swallowed up with a bunch who can give me a pointer or two?

I'm in - got a buddy coming down with me from Gilbert. Looking forward to this - see you all at 9am at Sunny's!

91 4 Runner - got plenty of room if dogs and kids are making you squeamish.

Awesome see you there! You will be fine.. Nothing wrong with being cautious and safe but being afraid and backing down never got anyone anwhere :)

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

No one needs to worry...rockjock is a nurse and a mechanic so just remain calm and wheel on:flipoff2: And if all hell breaks loose he is plenty big enough to dig a hole for your body:skull:

No one needs to worry...rockjock is a nurse and a mechanic so just remain calm and wheel on:flipoff2: And if all hell breaks loose he is plenty big enough to dig a hole for your body:skull:
"this is Greg, he's a male nurse"..... Thanks Robert :D

"this is Greg, he's a male nurse"..... Thanks Robert :D

Edit... One hell of a mechanic and a MALE nurse.:cool:

Annnd a LX600 driver and that damn thing will pull us all up the hill:steer:

I haven't done Rice Peak in a while. :hmm:
Might be good to stretch the girls legs a bit, since John and Chuck are in...

If I make it, I won't make breakfast. I'll just drive out to Johns and meet in Oracle.

Last edited:
Welp, nevermind. Mrs Baggins said we have plans on Sunday, which means I have plans on Saturday. :meh:

Alvin - we were looking forward to seeing you. Carly & Amanda would have a good time with Zoe!

Anyway - a buddy of mine wants to go (67 Bronco), but his kid has practice. Is it possible for him to join us if he is at the restarant at 1000 sharp, ready to leave?

Let me know, and I will let the group know if he can make it or not.

Chuck

I don't mind

My buddy said not to wait, he knows where we are going, and will try and meet us. I can keep him posted until we loose phone service. See you at 0900.

My wife reminded me the dog is going so we cant come in and eat so I will meet everyone in the parling lot around 9:30.

:cheers:

There will be snow, even on the west facing slopes. I spied on the way home today.;)

With the later start, should give us some traction. See you all at the Circle K.

There will be snow, even on the west facing slopes. I spied on the way home today.;)

With the later start, should give us some traction. See you all at the Circle K.

SWEET!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom