Rice Peak 12.28.13 Trail Run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

love the butterfly :cool:

There were dozens of these flitting about.

This one let me approach to within two feet as it rested on a branch and slowly opened & closed its wings - quite the nature show :clap:

Hmmm. Maybe I should reconsider. It sounds pretty treacherous in the snow. Jeff
I say give it a try, no offense. There will be plenty of people to help and spot you. Ultimately it's your choice.

I would suggest making the loop clockwise, also. If there is ice on that section (more shaded), I'd rather be going uphill than down. The North 1/2 is easier and gets more sunshine.

I say give it a try, no offense. There will be plenty of people to help and spot you. Ultimately it's your choice.

I will do that.

I'm just happy to have people to go out with! I'm sick of not being able to try harder trails because I can't find anyone who can or will go out.

I hope I'm not being pushy and inviting myself before officially joining up.

Jeff

I will do that.

I'm just happy to have people to go out with! I'm sick of not being able to try harder trails because I can't find anyone who can or will go out.

I hope I'm not being pushy and inviting myself before officially joining up.

Jeff

Nonsense, invite youself, you are welcome. CSC is just an organized bunch of unorganized enthusiasts.:cheers:

I'll be the first to bail out if it gets icey.;)

Last edited:
My kind of people!

My brother and I will be there.

Jeff

Can we get a head count gents and lady's!?

In...

#2...

Numero Quatro

P.S. What do you call 4 Spanish Speakers sinking in quicksand?

Quatro Cinco

In.. and unlocked so bring recovery epuipment.. btw...me wife and dog. I am trying to get the kid from work with the Hilux to go also

Last edited:
man lets put that locker in already! :)

I was going to do it this friday but dont want to run into any issues and miss the run....so will install sunday

Hi!

My name is Michael, im in phenix visiting family, im from Oregon and work on Land cruisers for a living as a Tech at Landcruisers NW in portland, if you guys have an empty seat on this adventure i would be more then happy to tag along and pitch in for petrol in the cruiser i ride in, plus a mechanic is always good to have on a 4X4 run!

let me know!

and Merry Xmas!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom