Parting Out Resume selling FJ60/62 Parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you have an air pump for an 84 60 series?

Hello! Looking for the radio mounting brackets for a 62 if available!

Over the past year I moved so was pretty unresponsive to selling parts, but my move has settled down and I still have lots of parts I need to sell. Here's a copy of my current Craigslist ad. Let me know what you need and I will let you know availability and get you photos. You can also check my Facebook site EPAC Cruisers where I try to keep all photos of items for sale.

Thanks!

I have a lot of parts for sale for FJ60 and FJ62 Land Cruiser:

Cylinder Head for 2F engine (great condition) - $300
Emissions Control Module for 3F-E
Other Emissions parts for 2F & 3F
Window Glass, front and middle door windows, middle door small fixed windows, rear fixed windows (no windsheild or rear defrost glass) - $25 per pane
Set of front OEM leaf springs - $40 for the set
most wiring harnesses for FJ62 only
Smog Pump for 3F-E (will work for FJ62 and FJ80 with 3F-E engine) - $40
Fuel injection for 3F-E (will work for FJ62 and FJ80 with 3F-E engine)
Air Cleaner Assembly for 3F-E (will work for FJ62 and FJ80 with 3F-E engine) - $140
H42F transmission (from 85 FJ60, but will work for other years) - $180
Front Bumper (for FJ60 only, good condition) - $100
Driver Side Inner Fender - $50
Driver Side Rear Door - $180
Rear Top Hatch Door - $100
Rear Tail Gate (some body work was done on this before I owned the vehicle so selling at a discounted price) - $80
Rear Axle Shafts both sides - $50 each
Front and Rear Drive Shafts (FJ62 only) - $50 each
OEM Radiator (FJ60 only) - $40
Rear Heater Coolant Lines - $40
Back Carpet Molding - $10
Beat up Dash Board (FJ62 only) - $5
Lower Dash (metal portion FJ62 only) - $40
OEM Rear Bench Seats (gray or brown, fabric in FAIR condition, brown better than the gray) - $20 per top or bottom
Front Driver Seat mostly complete no headrest, fabric very worn (for FJ62 only) - $50
Front Passenger Seat, no bottom cushion (for FJ62 only) - $20

Many other parts. Send me an email and I'll get back to you with availability and pricing and additional photos if you need them. I started parting out this truck a couple years ago so there are major parts are gone, but I still have tons left!
Do you have horn button (center of steering wheel), center console, left side panel in cargo area, the one to rear of jack/tool access. All in brown for 89 FJ 62

Im interested in a rust free rear upper and lower tailgate, don’t need the glass or any of the hardware. Just a good donor to start to get my rig cancer-ish free. I’ve read that other members were interested but not sure if you have sold then yet. Let me know please. I’ll also send a PM
Thanks
Alex

Do you have horn button (center of steering wheel), center console, left side panel in cargo area, the one to rear of jack/tool access. All in brown for 89 FJ 62
Looking for a dash pad for 88 FJ62, grey, without cracks - do you have that?

Good afternoon. I'm looking for the square front speaker covers for the small round speakers in the doors for 87 FJ 60. Any color, but prefer dark grey over brown, but again, if they are whole, I'm not picky. price including shopping to 81301?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom