Parting Out Blue 1984 FJ60 Landcruiser Parts Truck Virginia Nova Washington DC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
I just got this fresh 1984 fj60 in to be parted out. It got a 2f with 165K on it. the doors are decent and the drivers fender is okay as well. The hood has surface rust buts solid. Willing to make cuts or the body if need be. or sections of the roof. Let me know what you need. If you don't see it on this truck I most likely have something in inventory so just ask.

IMG_8403.jpeg
IMG_8402.jpeg
IMG_8404.jpeg
IMG_8405.jpeg

IMG_8406.jpeg

I’m interested in the carb and smog components. I will PM you on the details

Carb is locked up. Would need a deep rebuild. I have others but will also need rebuilds. I have a ton of smog stuff just let me know what you’re looking for.

Would you sell me one of the wheels without tire?
Yeah I have a few rims already off with no tire. The ones on here I would need to have the dismounting paid for if you wanted that

Yeah I have a few rims already off with no tire. The ones on here I would need to have the dismounting paid for if you wanted that
How do the rims look that you have off the tire? I am looking for a nice condition one for my FJ60. One of my wheels is bent so I am looking for a straight one.
Can you message me some pictures?

the ones off the rims are in the best shape. might be able to be cleaned up. let me look into what I have and get back with you.

Does this rig have factory A/C? Looking for this A/C sub harness. Mostly under the dash but does extend into engine bay to tie in the compressor. Has a blue plug behind the glove box.

1706404039349.png

Does this rig have factory A/C? Looking for this A/C sub harness. Mostly under the dash but does extend into engine bay to tie in the compressor. Has a blue plug behind the glove box.

View attachment 3543748
This Is a 84 no ac. I think you reached out already about a harness from my gold 60 I haven’t gotten the dash out yet to pull it and get with you on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom