REPRODUCTION D-Pillar and Front Fender Vents (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TRAIL TAILOR

Enabler
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
trail-tailor.com
I have gotten these dialed in and they were approved for production this afternoon.

CNC milled from 6061 and will have two finish offerings. Bare and black hard anodized. They will come with new custom EPDM 70 gaskets and 316 stainless steel trim screws.

BOTH ARE NOW AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE:

Jason

IMG_20181123_173448850.jpg
IMG_20181123_172846878.jpg

IMG_20190801_213739295.jpg

IMG_20190720_123953475.jpg

Last edited:
Shewwww that is pretty! Don't have a need to order but maybe I will now.

Any plans for the fender vents as well?

Yes, fender vents are in the works now. They will match the D-pillars in appearance and will be about the same pricing and same finishes.

Also, the 60 series AC bezel is at the 3D scanner now and I'll have a CNC mill tool path hopefully by the end of next week. These will also be aluminum and should be available by the end of December.

Jason

Yes, fender vents are in the works now. They will match the D-pillars in appearance and will be about the same pricing and same finishes.

Also, the 60 series AC bezel is at the 3D scanner now and I'll have a CNC mill tool path hopefully by the end of next week. These will also be aluminum and should be available by the end of December.

Jason

Rest is for the weak, right? Really look forward to these bits, they look great!

God bless the inventors of CNC machines. God bless those who use them for Land Cruisers!

Jason

Merry Christmas!

Jason

Can't wait for both of these! I think I got one of the last sets of NOS D-pillar vents 4 years ago...this release has knocked some of the bloom off that rose...but man, I do need new side vents and an AC bezel.....are you effin kidding me.....stoked.

Thanks J....they'll go nicely with my lap belt caps you made.

Very nice work.

Worth it just to buy the seals, they leak down on the connectors inside the D pillar. You gonna make the draft doors that go with it, or are they cut into the edge gaskets ?

I'll take a set of black

PM sent

I noticed the corners on mine are cracked and paint is peeling. Not gonna be an issue anymore :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom