REPRODUCTION D-Pillar and Front Fender Vents

This video shows tlc’s great ideas changing plastic to aluminum. I like your d pillar vents better as they retain the stock look. I do love the grille they did though!

gregnash

Anal Retentive Analyst
SILVER Star
Grill and headlamps look like a s***ty Defender attempt. Not a fan of that look.

J
Funny thing is those exact headlights on a Headlight Revolution video and given the WORST output/lumen/lux rating out of all the ones they reviewed. Let alone does the light disbursement pattern even come close to something you would want at night!! LOL

TRAIL TAILOR

Enabler
Supporting Vendor
While it looks like the battle is over... I still need to corn cob jitterbug all of these to knock off the sharp edges, pack up the security screws, washers, torx bits and gaskets and then get most to the plater.

J

TRAIL TAILOR

Enabler
Supporting Vendor
Where's the TEQ?
Once things settle down, I may make custom ones for individuals if there is another run in production. But, we'll see if there is interest in another standard production run first. This may only be a once a year or two year offering product moving forward.

J

TRAIL TAILOR

Enabler
Supporting Vendor
All,

I've gotten quite a few calls on the front fender vents from the guys that bought the D-pillar vents.

Once I get the front vents dialed in and into production the buyers of the D-pillars will all get an update on this thread and an email/pm first to order. Then I will release to the others.

Thanks,

Jason

Top Bottom