Replacement Seat Covers for LX470 / Land Cruiser (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries. Lseats is another manufacturer/ distributor of leather for the 100 series. They have a lot of complaints regarding customer service. I think they were $80 cheaper than Ridies but I believe that they had some pieces of the material, like the seatbacks, that are vinyl. I personally went with Ridies because they addressed all concerns on this forum and made the changes based on feedback. There were a few post where people bought from Lseats and either received the wrong product, did not receive the armrests with it or did not receive anything at all....ever. I received my covers in a little over a week. My upholstery guy said that they were better quality than many of his other vendors. I don't believe you will be disappointed.

@1gr8FoSemty We really appreciate your nice words. I will pass this to the people in manufacturing side. I am sure it will make their day!

Thanks

No worries. Lseats is another manufacturer/ distributor of leather for the 100 series. They have a lot of complaints regarding customer service. I think they were $80 cheaper than Ridies but I believe that they had some pieces of the material, like the seatbacks, that are vinyl. I personally went with Ridies because they addressed all concerns on this forum and made the changes based on feedback. There were a few post where people bought from Lseats and either received the wrong product, did not receive the armrests with it or did not receive anything at all....ever. I received my covers in a little over a week. My upholstery guy said that they were better quality than many of his other vendors. I don't believe you will be disappointed.
i prefer to the original as i think its a bit plastic looking but i think its sustematic of most japanese cars

Hi! Finally changed to ridies Napa light gray leather seat covers. So far very happy with the upgrade. The steering wheel was bought from Katit on this forum, also highly very happy with his work and especially the communication!
6D6F17E6-F1F5-422C-9F26-8CB1A35D5CBD.jpeg
935AF7D7-E48E-4586-81BB-FA2A7E735F89.jpeg
31300BB7-DBC5-415A-8D6D-4B512E35AFB2.jpeg

C4351E5C-43E2-4F56-BAB1-5DB2E3313BDF.jpeg

Hi! Finally changed to ridies Napa light gray leather seat covers. So far very happy with the upgrade. The steering wheel was bought from Katit on this forum, also highly very happy with his work and especially the communication!
View attachment 2376771

Did you do them yourself? Really came out well!

Any guesses on what a shop would charge to install these? Front only and front and middle.

Any guesses on what a shop would charge to install these? Front only .

Friend of mine had his 100 series done (along with bottom foam) at a local upholsterer and it was right at $300.00 but I'm sure it varies widely according to locale and who you choose.

Last edited:
Any guesses on what a shop would charge to install these? Front only and front and middle.
Just had mine done here in Atlanta. It was $800 for the front and middle row including new seat bottoms i provided. Banister's Upholstry in East Point. Highly recommend!

...It was $800 for the front and middle row including new seat bottoms i provided.
Thanks @bencallaway , can you clarify - did Banister only install seat bottoms on the front and middle rows? Armrests and backs not touched?

Thanks @bencallaway , can you clarify - did Banister only install seat bottoms on the front and middle rows? Armrests and backs not touched?
Nope they installed all new leather that I provided as well as OEM seat bottoms that I provided. This included armrests, headrests, and seatbacks. Both the front seats and middle bench.

Upholstery is from Lseat
0F748C4C-17E3-41E6-AF71-A16833B2E9E5.jpeg
C908549E-78A4-4302-A136-1764A1CA2032.jpeg

Last edited:
Just to clarify - replacing foam is no additional labor when leather replaced, those parts out anyway. So, it's 800 for 2 row install.
To Clarify @katit 's clarification of my clarification so we are clear, yes.

Excellent pictures. Thanks for posting them here.

Is it OK if we put these on our website? They will be at Search Result | List of Photos | Ridies

Please let me know

Thanks

View attachment 2376771View attachment 2376772View attachment 2376774

View attachment 2376773

Friend of mine had his 100 series done (along with bottom foam) at a local upholsterer and it was right at $300.00 but I'm sure it varies widely according to locale and who you choose.

That is a good price. Can you please PM (or even here) their info? We are trying to create a database of upholstery shops. Lot of our customers ask

Thanks

That is a good price. Can you please PM (or even here) their info? We are trying to create a database of upholstery shops. Lot of our customers ask

Thanks

I will PM you the info. But it's unlikely to help....since the business is in a little country town in Deep East Texas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom