Replacement Seat Covers for LX470 / Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ridies

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
ridies.com
If you are looking to upgrade your leather interior then visit ridies.com

Our motto is top quality and best prices. You will not find better quality covers - we guarantee.

2000-2006 Lexus LX470 / Land Cruiser Leather Replacement Seat Covers With Center Console

Here are some of the installed pictures from our customers

570_12714_1_Original_Large.jpeg

1582060631350.png

Last edited:
Looks good. The center console will not fir U.S. market trucks though. The armrests make the center console on US trucks thinner

I was told once that this center console is for cooler which most of these vehicles did not have
None of the U.S. market trucks came with the coolers installed.

I tried. Your website is garbage and won't accept my capcha

Sorry that you feel that way. Please send your name/address and colors that you want to support@ridies.com

We get sample requests all day long. Not sure why it is not working for you. Sorry about that.

Thanks

Looks good. The center console will not fir U.S. market trucks though. The armrests make the center console on US trucks thinner

Can someone send us their original US center console and arm rest cover?

If someone is interested then let us know please

Thanks

Cool to see folks from Fishers as a vendor here, spent time there in my youth and have some good memories! Just to offer some suggestions, if you would offer the seat bottoms (or all panels) as individual to purchase I think you will sell more since often we are chasing a single section that has failed. Also, others make slip on covers which are very popular with this crowd for the ease of use, but the ones I see sell Land Cruiser pattern for the LX470 and they aren;t the same so I wouldn't install on my LX. I'm talking about OEM pattern and color, not as you also suggest the cheap slid on sloppy covers that are universal fit.
Best of luck to you all and welcome to MUD!

Any plans to support the 1999 model LX?

1582589220972.png

Any plans to support the 1999 model LX?
I was curious too, assumed they just weren't fully aware of the production years for the LX470 (98-2007). I think the LX had a leather change as far as the type used, but the pattern remained the same across all those years right?

Can someone send us their original US center console and arm rest cover?

If someone is interested then let us know please

Thanks

I can send 1 on Tuesday, I'll be gone 10 days after that.
I need an address and who to ship it to.

I second the question on 98 and 99 models, I thought the early seats were the same up to 2002?

I was curious too, assumed they just weren't fully aware of the production years for the LX470 (98-2007). I think the LX had a leather change as far as the type used, but the pattern remained the same across all those years right?

Are you saying that 98 to 2007 are same seats? I thought 2002 to 2006 were same. No?

I can send 1 on Tuesday, I'll be gone 10 days after that.
I need an address and who to ship it to.

I second the question on 98 and 99 models, I thought the early seats were the same up to 2002?

Excellent. You want to send us your old seat covers too? What year is your vehicle?

Just so that you know, you send us these to Indiana and then we send them to our overseas factory. You will get your new covers in about 6 weeks. Price will be same as what we have for 2002 - 2006.

Let us know if you are still interested. Will PM you the address, etc

Are you saying that 98 to 2007 are same seats? I thought 2002 to 2006 were same. No?

If I remember correctly, side airbags became optional in 2003. Other than changes to accommodate the airbags, my 1999 LX seats appear to be the same as my 2006 LX. I would expect that 1998-2007 would be the same except for the seat mounted airbag.

If I remember correctly, side airbags became optional in 2003. Other than changes to accommodate the airbags, my 1999 LX seats appear to be the same as my 2006 LX. I would expect that 1998-2007 would be the same except for the seat mounted airbag.

hmmm....do you have a picture of your seats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom