Rear corners and bumpers (1 Viewer)

YES OR NO ON CORNERS AND BUMPERS

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Pablo, they do not wrap all the way around wheel well. If you measure 10" up from the back of the wheel well thats how far up they go. They do wrap around the back corner where the reflector is.Pics next week.

Thanks Bob.

Bumper Pic

Based on the drawing the bumper will look very much like this.

Lou

attachment.php

Here's another

Attachments

• bumper rear.pdf
    78 KB · Views: 109
Based on the photo's the drawing is not the correct design scale....but this may be a great source you you guy's with 55's.
I don't think IPOR is doing 55 bumpers anymore....the big difference with the IPOR bumper is they are bent to shape....the top, face and bottom is one piece bent ..pretty stout.

Lou

Lou, the reason they are not bent in one piece is so they can be sold as a kit that is welded by the owner it makes it more cost effective for producing and shipping these bumpers. The seams will be entirely welded which makes this bumper very stout whether its Aluminum or Steel. The photos submitted are close but not quite there. Pics coming soon.

Thanks Bob.

When I open my bumper, which is similar to those pictured, it swings open but then swings back into my tailgate. Have you guys thought of a way to remedy that. It has scratched the bumper and as well it can't be good for the tailgate.

steel bumpers material.....

Bob......how thick is the material for the steel rear bumper? Any plans in the works for making a comparable front bumper too match the rear?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom