Random WTF Pig For Sale Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It is my understanding that the owner moved to Hawaii and decided to sell rather than ship it.
The blue LS swapped pig went to the BAT high bidder (reserve was not met). Apparently the owner and the high bidder were able to find common ground after the auction. I made a post-auction offer on the truck, but the high bidder wanted it more than I did. I personally like my pigs sweaty and a little rough around the edges. I think there is such a thing as a pig being too nice. That one was too nice for me. Bucky is more my speed. :hillbilly:
IMG_6600[1].JPG

Last edited:
The blue LS swapped pig went to the BAT high bidder (reserve was not met). Apparently the owner and the high bidder were able to find common ground after the auction. I made a post-auction offer on the truck, but the high bidder wanted it more than I did. I personally like my pigs sweaty and a little rough around the edges. I think there is such a thing as a pig being too nice. That one was too nice for me. Bucky is more my speed. :hillbilly:
View attachment 3581811
💯

View attachment 3581811
what tires are those Kenda? Any lift?

what tires are those Kenda? Any lift?
Maxxis RZR MT in 33x10.5 flavor. Ol’ Bucky is lifted maybe 2” on old ass crusty leaf springs of unknown origin.

73230457087__32D131CC-C565-4442-A81F-B1C916E306EF.jpg

73230454858__43630C8E-6562-4174-9F4D-BA80737A5245.jpg

Ok, only rust I can find is in both bottom rear fenders. Restoration was done 20 years ago. 2F, 4 speed and PTO winch. All the rubber seals are good, rear power window is working well. Interior is mint. He has the original bench seat to go back in the front and an extra rear bench seat. Runs and drives nice. Could use a new suspension kit, but brakes and tires are all new and nice.

Welcome any thoughts besides the hatred of the color green....LOL!

View attachment 3583445

View attachment 3583447

Ok, only rust I can find is in both bottom rear fenders. Restoration was done 20 years ago. 2F, 4 speed and PTO winch. All the rubber seals are good, rear power window is working well. Interior is mint. He has the original bench seat to go back in the front and an extra rear bench seat. Runs and drives nice. Could use a new suspension kit, but brakes and tires are all new and nice.

Pretty typical rust spots...BobM and Remy could probably help with patch panels. If there's rust there, I'd also crawl underneath and check front body mounts, rockers and driver and passenger floor pans. Good looking Pig depending on price.

Pretty typical rust spots...BobM and Remy could probably help with patch panels. If there's rust there, I'd also crawl underneath and check front body mounts, rockers and driver and passenger floor pans. Good looking Pig depending on price.
He has a set of patch panels that come with the Pig. The rest of the normal Pig rust spots are rock solid! Got the price just about right now I think 😉

@bobm thoughts?

73231783523__1C9ACAE4-8E91-4F78-8127-6B0388B29D7E.jpg

Remount the tires with blackwall out, double check the floor pans, run a magnet around the rear panels. Otherwise it looks manageable.

Photos of the interior would be welcome.

Has the front bench seat included which I would replace. New Door cards and rubber mat is prime.

73229229536__889BA024-63CF-4715-BEAF-24975CD4E997.jpg

73229234077__882B7470-E8B6-44CF-BA58-B63294515A85.jpg

View attachment 3583445

View attachment 3583447

Love the color...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom