Random chit chat thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Random series of events had led me to box seats in the Land Cruiser Club at Rockies Stadium. Needless to say, I'm pretyy exciting!
IMG_20180822_190818_040.jpg
IMG_20180822_194346.jpg
IMG_20180822_191620_219.jpg

As a partial season ticket holder I know

Reminds me of that Offroad racing video game from when I was a kid when you would whip the steering wheel around to take the turns. I forget the name.

Something for @brian and possibly others:

Eight or nine of these were built in the early 1900's and none remained. Kory Anderson decided about 2006 to take on a “seemingly impossible task to build the first brand-new Case 150 HP road locomotive since 1905.

After 12 years, he wrapped up his project and made its public unveiling at the James Valley Threshing Association’s annual show in Andover, South Dakota.

https://www.hemmings.com/blog/2018/...ca-of-worlds-largest-traction-engine-to-debut

Case150_03-970x931.jpg

Case150_01-970x501.jpg

You can find more of the story on his Facebook page: Anderson Industries LLC

Not this past weekend, but the previous Friday we had some flash flooding. I was caught napping (literally) and got a call from my son that soccer practice was ending early and to come get him asap. Found the main road already closed and made it through a back road and up to the high school that is on the top of a large hill. Drive home was a mess with closed roads and cars getting stuck from people trying to go through water way too fast. Ended up having to use a a road I expected nobody to try because it's close to the river. Was sketchy, but no issues.

Screenshot_20180831-163450_Video_Player[2].jpg

VideoCapture_20180831-162618[1].jpg

Not sure if it’s been discussed in here before or not, but if you have amazon fire tv there is a documentary called “trail hero” and it discusses some of the wheeling events out west. Mostly geared towards the Jeep crowd, but still worth a watch.

Not sure if it’s been discussed in here before or not, but if you have amazon fire tv there is a documentary called “trail hero” and it discusses some of the wheeling events out west. Mostly geared towards the Jeep crowd, but still worth a watch.

I’ll have to look into that show. Sounds like fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom