Random chit chat thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Fred was at my local club wheeling property in VT for the 2018 ultimate adventure last week.

Yep, they had just gotten back the day before. If I hadn't had a meeting, I could have gotten over there before everyone else left.

Hmmm.... Not sure I've ever seen cowboy boots with shorts!

Well, not typically a men's style… Tom's your typical old farmer - he really don't give a damn… ;)

@Pacer werent you in the market for one of these? I’ll be doing a used car check on it later today and could give you a full report.

2008 Toyota Land Cruiser 4WD West Chester PA 25034054
Thanks Blair, I'm over it for now.
There was a nice one out in Cali I was considering. Was gonna fly out and drive back via Utah, CO, ect.... But I need it like a hole in the head!
Maybe if the Trekker needs a tow vehicle in the future....

I might sell my '08!

Aaron is a buyer. Gotta strike when the fire is hot :)

Apparently this is local, friend of mine took this picture at Pocono Raceway recently.
Anyone know anything about it?
All I know is it's got the BMW M70 V12 and a 6-speed transmission behind it. Also the build quality is very high!
123_1.jpg

I passed it on rt 100 a few months ago. It sounded crazy. Couldn’t get my phone out fast enough to get any pictures.

Agree with Crusha it's ugly. Why do this anyway??????
It was at a BMW track weekend. I guess it's like a track car, a-la Lotis 7ish, go kart with a "something different" body on it.
Look how they trimmed and contured the hood around the front wheels.
Hay, at least there is a quality Fabrication Shop here in PA. Lagler Automotive Specialties
Screenshot_20180815-164315.png

I can appreciate the skill, the ingenuity, and the determination, but it's fugly!

I agree, it’s not easy on the eyes. Apparently a friend of a friends father owns it. Also owns an ultima gtr with a twin turbo Porsche motor in it and a few other toys as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom