Put pictures of the wheels you have in yours 80 series (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sorta! They are two tone like the anniversary wheels, So they are special!!!! Not like the not special every other cruiser wheel. 😁
Well you fixed that, now there just like every other not special 80 wheel out there.

Looking to purchase a set of wheels and tires here pretty soon and love the pics! For guys running 17’s, are you running 17x9 or 17x8.5 wheels? Trying to figure out what’s best but can’t seem to really figure it out. Was thinking 17x9 in -12 offset but that’s essentially the same as a 17x8.5 w/ 0 offset right?

17" Toyota Steelies!

IMG_1259.jpg

I have some steel rims mated to 35"*12.5 R17 Toyo M/T:
Still trying to figure out a solution that would allow me to get rid of the spacers.

img_2162-jpg.2862161
Those steelies do look good on your rig...BTW..looks like some wiring harness hanging low below the winch there?

ty! that in the winch electric cables, I am discovering all sorts of "fun" things on this particular cruiser
My HZJ80 had a short strand of 12? AWG alloy (not even copper) speaker wire as the sole link connecting the starter harness to the battery when I got it off the PO. It burned/melted a little more each time I started the vehicle until I re-did all the battery wiring. CCA of the 1HZ engine is around 200A from memory? Yeah... just a little beyond spec.

3E39D915-35F1-4EB3-AB78-8D68287E0417.jpeg

Set one of my truck tires up. Not sure I’ll go 4d’s on the Cruiser. 37’s coming soon I can see though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom