Punch list for Turf-n-Surf 2016 & ARB drawer mods (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@CycloSteve the problem is I'm only going to have one of these:
IMG_9670.JPG

And 144 of these:
IMG_9582.JPG

Well, I'm definitely way behind. Wits' End stuff has taken over the past two days since the posters and shirts arrived. Ugh, I'm leaving tomorrow after my wife gets off work so I'm losing daylight fast. That being said:

• Installed the muffler bushings- this was a pain in the ass because I've banged up the exhaust so much on rocks that nothing was aligning right anymore. It took a ratchet strap to bend the exhaust enough to get the bushings on. What a pain.
• The ScanGuage arrived with new firmware. Hopefully they fixed the random powering up. Seems to be ok so far. I need to make a little hood for it because the reflection on the windshield at night is annoying.
• Engel FINALLY delivered the 3-pin DC cable. I was going to make one of my handy dandy coil wires but I think I'm outta time :(
• Bolted down the ARB drawers- I had to change the position of the drawers because of the WagonGear tailgate. This mean drilling a few new holes in the sub frame. Wasn't too bad but it just took longer than expected. Especially when you are trying to maneuver around the cargo barrier.
• Installed all of the L-track- I finally figured out a good solution and I got it all done. Pretty happy with it and I ordered some more tie downs as well.

Color me disappointed. You skimped and used muffler bushings??? Bearings last much longer.

If any of you guys coming North need a spot for lunch, where the US101 and US166 meets there is a place called Rancho Nipomo BBQ. West side of the freeway, plus theres a brewery across the way.

Hopefully my dad will be out there with his stock 60, but he might have already left to go to the Mojave instead lol.

4 pages and not Pismo ready yet?

Slacker!

My scanguage went kaput. Can't make it.

:crybaby:

:flipoff2:

Will you just get here allready.... the weather is beautiful. I'm sitting here on a empty beach.

For some reason I decided to wait till tomorrow.

Will you just get here allready.... the weather is beautiful. I'm sitting here on a empty beach.

Leaving in about four hours! Look for my buddy Daniel Cahn and his blue FJC and brand new AT teardrop. I think he's pretty close to where Sethzilla is.

I'm picking up a full 160# keg on my way out. I hope you all have extra ice!!! :flipoff2:

So :crybaby: I can't make it.

@surfpig You need to kick Joey in the balls and steal a pint glass for me.

Idle is a little at 850-880. Hmm. I'll need to check into that when I get home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom