Punch list for Turf-n-Surf 2016 & ARB drawer mods (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Another VERY annoying thing, got the ScanGauge back from being upgraded and the same alt measurement is off. The display says 12.7 but the main and aux batteries show 14.4. Just checked the back of the alt and its 14.6

Will do!

Another VERY annoying thing, got the ScanGauge back from being upgraded and the same alt measurement is off. The display says 12.7 but the main and aux batteries show 14.4. Just checked the back of the alt and its 14.6

that seems like an odd bug, the scan gauge is just reporting what the ECU says, so is it possible the ECU has it wrong? I'd check with a different scan tool if possible.

Full disclosure, a scan gauge showed me my alt was wired wrong and that my alt was dying on a different truck, the voltage gauge always seemed relatively accurate for me.

I did what I could. Packed up the truck and family and then picked up a very good friend of my wife's :p

IMG_9707.JPG

Well I got barely anything done that I wanted to get done but I had a blast at Turf-n-Surf anyway. Georg dropped off all of the axle/brake bits along with the axle armor. Truck performed flawlessly and tore up some sand. $14 in quarters later at the coin-op car wash and I was golden. I still have to finish the list but I will just consolidate it with the other stuff I need to do.

Couple of updates on the drawers, I changed the type of tie-downs from the extruded type to the forged type. I also some end caps machined out of Delrin since it seems no one makes them for this type of L-track.

tie-downs.JPG
endcaps.jpg
endcap1.JPG
endcap2.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom