Parting Out Pulling apart the newly acquired FULLY resto'd 73' ... anyone in TO need parts ?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sheck44

GOLD Star
Threads
Hey guys, its finally happening
The fully restored 73' is finally starting to come apart and I am going to have LOTS of stuff available to anyone in the greater Toronto area, or even Canada for that matter
Stuff that needs to go includes;
Engine and all the miscellaneous items, tranny, suspension for now and much more to come

Here she is

IMG_9121 by Steve Heck, on Flickr

let me know, give me a call or a text
416-200-8672
Steve

Last edited:
Out of curiosity what's happening with this nice looking 55?

Out of curiosity what's happening with this nice looking 55?

No problem 👌

Are you planning on keeping those wheels?
Yeah that was a question I had too, but shipping $$ would suck

No problem 👌

Are you planning on keeping those wheels?
Sorry guys ... wheels are spoke for, and yes those would be $$ to ship
There will be lots of interior parts/dash etc. that I will be parting with that can easily be shipped
Any questions about parts just ask

Cheers
Steve

man, everyone's eyes (including mine) went straight to the wheels. Widened stocks are epic

Yes they are!
Stock steels have resumed their rightful place as the best looking wheels for vintage Cruisers. Vintage 4x4 anything for that matter.
Well...other than Turbines!

:flipoff2:

If Jon doesn't buy the dash pad, I'm interested. The sides that drop down have broken off of mine and are now lost.

Hey guys ... ok so basically everything in this picture is going with the exception of the dash pad and the glove box
Jon has first dibs on the dash parts ...
Even the door panels and likely the window cranks are going

IMG_6516 by Steve Heck, on Flickr

Hey guys ... ok so basically everything in this picture is going with the exception of the dash pad and the glove box
If only we had a section specifically set aside just for selling Pig parts you wouldn’t have keep posting random post down here asking people to guess exactly what you are selling for what price.

You should reach out to @woody and see if he can come up with something like this for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom