Builds Project Wrongway (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Decided to make something pretty instead of my regular scheduled destruction. Used the janky Harbor Freight sandblaster to bring new life to an intake manifold. If you get a chance, have a watch.

One of the better shows on YouTube! I don’t even own a 40 yet but your channel is very inspiring and entertaining. I’ve been into Mustangs my whole life but feel a change may be coming and I’ve been lurking here for a while. I ran across your first video a while ago and that’s what drew me to this forum. Keep up the good work!

One of the better shows on YouTube! I don’t even own a 40 yet but your channel is very inspiring and entertaining. I’ve been into Mustangs my whole life but feel a change may be coming and I’ve been lurking here for a while. I ran across your first video a while ago and that’s what drew me to this forum. Keep up the good work!

My partner at work has a 1969 Fastback he’s been working on. Big fan of those fastbacks. Thanks for checking out the show man, I get a fair share of hate, but the positive feedback is always appreciated!

My partner at work has a 1969 Fastback he’s been working on. Big fan of those fastbacks. Thanks for checking out the show man, I get a fair share of hate, but the positive feedback is always appreciated!
There will always be haters, don’t even give them the time of day!

By the way, my wife watched over my shoulders for a hot second on several videos, does that count as another woman viewer? She’s slowly getting the hint that I’m interested in getting one thanks to you.

And keep up the Ace Ventura references!

uh, you know how much I hate bearing bad news?
This first is 75-87 2F intake gasket
1567306261078.png

the second is 68-74.... close-ish?
1567306225712.png

Here’s part one of the Scotland Special. I got to meet Kenny Morran and check out his awesome FJ45 pickup. Kenny and I met on the internet, and like most internet relationships, everything went perfect! Check it out, and stand by for Part Two, where I assist Ali Loder with a simple repair.

Oh so close to the River Spey. Where are the spey casting videos?

Was not feeling motivated to turn a wrench but having this little show helps me stay focused. Chose an easy job today, got started with re-assembling the headlight and grill assembly. In the midst of that I discuss my prep for an upcoming Dr.'s appointment. Good times. Enjoy and please don't forget to like and subscribe!

I’d do whatever the Mrs. says. Trust me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom