Builds Project Wrongway (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm in. I watched 4 episodes last night. I laughed, I cried and damned if I didn't learn a thing or two. I also love it when big bad bald Ben whacks on bolts and things with his bare hands trying to get them to go in. he put his knee down on a bolt too and damn if I haven't done that a time or two. Nice work. Keep it coming!

I stumbled across this about a month ago and have been checking a couple times per week to see if there are any new episodes. Keep them rolling! The dude is legit hilarious.
Same for me. I like watching and will continue to watch. Keep em coming

Stuff falling into eyes...
Been there hundreds of times.
They make a kit to allow that stabilizer to work. Unless it was the wrong length...
Keep up the work!

Stuff falling into eyes...
Been there hundreds of times.
They make a kit to allow that stabilizer to work. Unless it was the wrong length...
Keep up the work!

Found the kit! Looks like it’ll go, or I’ll force it! Thanks for the feedback.

Great vid! As a fellow novice mechanic thats slowly working on bigger and bigger projects its really helpful to see not just your successes but the bumps in the road too. Please keep em coming.
Thanks man! Also a fan of strongbad....

Its not easy being a moron, but I do it. Episode 7 is ready for viewing, mistakes were made! Im sure there is an easier way to do most of what I did in this episode, but its important to learn what not to do first...

Don't use easy outs with an electric drill! The key to successful easy-outing is to drill a nice straight hole then using a tap wrench on the easy out. Give it a little pressure and go nice and slow until you can feel the extractor bite into the bolt. Then slowly continue to spin the tap wrench while applying a bit of pressure.

Also, use a little bit of lubricant when drilling out bolts. It'll keep the bits sharper, longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom