Presenting myself... BJ40 France (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello all, I have been reading quite some posts now and it became time to register. I got myself a 1977 BJ40 that needs a full restoration. It is a hobby, it is not the first car I am doing but I am totally new at Toyota. I live in France, before that 30 years in Spain and originally from The Netherlands. The car is a diesel, as far as I understand it is the first serie. 4 cylinder and a huge amount of work...

f5e2e9f3-7609-4d6c-bfef-11321277f4ea.jpg

IMG_2045.jpeg

IMG_2050.jpeg

This is where I am right now, the body and all parts need to be blasted & repaired. But, my main focus is now on the electricity part. The whole wiring is very f...d up, cables cut, 2 cables burnt, parts missing, etc. So I need some help here. I will post a separate thread for that purpose.

For now, greets from a very hot France (over 40 degrees Celsius, about 110F...)

Bienvenue en IH8MUD!

Welcome in the Mud/mad, your new home! :flipoff2:

PS. Wow, 40C (104F) in Toulouse now? Hotter than in Peloponnese (Southern Greece)!

Last edited:
Veel plezier !,

Welkom tot de dwaasheid

Welcome!!

Pretty sure someone here has the BJ wiring diagram. If they are not in the FAQ already

Hi. If you're in France you should know SERIE4.fr It's a French forum with plenty of technical information and downloadable manuals and guides. I believe you should have a B motor. I attached the diagram I have for my BJ40. Hopefully is the same you need.

Bienvenue sur Mud , la meilleure place pour tout les infos sur la série 40

Peut être qu'il peuvent aussi être utile

Welcome! I like how you put that dolly together, very clever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom