Power steering reservoir (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am about to change out my power steering pump on my 91 3fe. I was going to use the reservoir that is on it now. Is there an o-ring on the bottom of the reservoir that I will need to replace, and if so is there a link to get it? Thanks

I am clueless when it comes to the 3FE, but you can plug your vin into partsouq.com and get access to the parts diagram for your rig. Then, you can order the part from your local dealer. I just find the P/N online and then order online from my local dealer at a discounted rate. However, partsouq is often cheaper for some things. Also, a lot of information available on this forum via search.

I am clueless when it comes to the 3FE, but you can plug your vin into partsouq.com and get access to the parts diagram for your rig. Then, you can order the part from your local dealer. I just find the P/N online and then order online from my local dealer at a discounted rate. However, partsouq is often cheaper for some things. Also, a lot of information available on this forum via search.
Thank you!

Original part #90301-12003, apparently replaced by part #90301-11016
IMG_0197.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom