Post your front bumper pix!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Here is ours, no winch but 35 Liters water ;)

4x4overland_travel_reise_landvergnuegen-8016449.jpg
E-M1_8016477.jpg

starting to plan a bumper build for my 73 series. Here is a few I have been drawing inspiration from....

s-l500 (1).png
75main.jpg
c06a9929-e790-4929-8f83-92e5c64c1028.JPG
photo-9.jpg
image (2).jpg

I also like how southern style has LED bars that sit flush to the bumper. Think I will try to incorporate that too.

1580089041791.png

I also like how southern style has LED bars that sit flush to the bumper. Think I will try to incorporate that too.

View attachment 2193462

Looks tidy but not a good way to mount a winch. If the winch is for using & not just a fashion accessory you really need to have good visibility of the drum so you can see if the cable is bunching up on one side when pulling from off-centre (ie. just about every pull) @Nas90tdi shows how it's done above.

Cheers
Clint

If any one can tell me what this is I sure would appreciate it. I've had the cruiser 3 days and know nothing about it. T
20200306_165350.jpg
he previous owner is no longer with us so I could not ask any questions.

4x4 labs. Great bumper ! Have one on my 80 and should have put one on my BJ73 instead of the ARB.

You have a 4x4 labs rear as well looks like.. more pics of it. Wonder if you have to cut rear frame wells like 80. Let’s see pics of it and up under (mounting)

No idea what this is. would love some input?
View attachment 2233616
ok what exactly are you asking about? people above answered about the bumper. If you are asking about the truck then I would think you would know since you bought it? If you google the vin number on the left side of the firewall that will tell you.
Never mind I see your new post. Nice truck.

Hey guys - Does anybody know if ARB still makes a front winch bumper (that is available in the USA) that bolts directly onto a 70 series? I was talking with someone that thought ARB may have discontinued it in the US.

What are other good options in the USA that bolt directly onto a 70?

Last edited:
Just finished the wrinkle paint on my new j70 series kit bumper.
Hey guys - Does anybody know if ARB still makes a front winch bumper (that is available in the USA) that bolts directly onto a 70 series? I was talking with someone that thought ARB may have discontinued it in the US.

What are other good options in the USA that bolt directly onto a 70?

76C2C27E-43C6-44C0-93DC-323E1DBD967C.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom