Post your front bumper pix!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Cicak that looks nice and functional for what you are doing. I dig the double tube wrap around the sides. got any other shots from different angles?

Great pictures!

Now I've got some ideas what I'd like to get build for my 70..

there must be more..

no more from the EU continent?
:idea:

New bumper

Sent from my iPad using IH8MUD

image-3402295396.jpg

image-2945660846.jpg arb b

Arb bumper bought second hand .chopped off the side bars left on center .

image-2945660846.jpg

Bump! Any new ones??

Thanks for the photos French! You know if they are going to be making those bumpers to the public? Also, what size tires on that truck?

Pretty sure they are but essiest way to find out is just call. I love my rear bumper from them too. 33x12.5

photo-2.JPG

I made this one for my LJ71:

rP1030336_zpsa9ae3d89.jpg

Seen here after a recent coat of paint but it's done a lot of work & taken a few good hits over the years. There's a std Toyota PTO winch in there which works great. A custom bracket attaches the back of the winch to the cross member behind it & we had to put a notch in the corner of the radiator bottom tank to make room for the PTO driveshaft. On the Prado the radiator & front cross member sit a fair way back from the grill so the winch can be tucked right in out of the way. The front of the fairlead is only about 50mm further out than where the original bumper was.

Cheers
Clint

image.jpg

I have this one.

@VinceFJ55 great looking bumper! Who makes it? You see something very similar on a lot of Defenders. I really like the look of it, and incidentally @Cruisin' makes this bumper that you can use with the OEM PTO or an electric winch. I'm going to have him build me one of these for my 74.

IMG-20130731-01640.jpg IMG-20130731-01638.jpg IMG-20130731-01639.jpg

Bringing this ones back from the dead.
Wish I had of found this thread a while ago.
Having said that I wouldn't change a thing on my bar.

Version3.

IMG_7234_zpsnjbba6ez.jpg
Very nice, but that's not a fork lift :)

Cool rides and some nice fab work folks. I just picked up a RJ70 here in El Salvador and it is all stock for now. I just ordered the OME lift from the local ARB dealer. The dealer told me that there are no aftermarket bumpers available so I am currently looking to have them fabricated locally. I was wondering if anyone would be so kind as to send me a PDF or post some blueprints up for me? I plan on running a winch and want protection on both fenders. I just don't trust having these guys local try this without some good plans.
Or if someone on here is located in El Salvador and knows of a shop that can handle the project would even be easier.

Regards,
Dom

I am an 80 series owner based in Angola. I have been wanting to buy an Ironman bullbar but can't justify the shipping cost that will more than double the cost. I have been looking for a local fabricator and have finally found one that seems good. He has never built one for an 80 but has done these for a 70 which I thought I would post:

received_539065269785950.jpeg
received_539065689785908.jpeg
received_539065783119232.jpeg
received_539066056452538.jpeg
received_539066156452528.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom