Registry Post Pics Of Your Modded 7x Series (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

pocholin said:
this is my fzj70...... 1998 engine 1fz porting cilinder heads headers MSD......, ARB lockers, BT accesories front and read bumper, dual gas tank. old man emu suspension. warm 8274-50....

Pocholin, could I bother you for some close up pictures of the 98 1FZ engine? The headers are of great interest (factory, yes?) Thanks!

looks good. I was thinking about 2 drawers, so I could get to one drawer by only opening the left door. I'm also wondering how high the deck is from the floor.

[
QUOTE=wesintl]looks good. I was thinking about 2 drawers, so I could get to one drawer by only opening the left door. I'm also wondering how high the deck is from the floor.
[/QUOTE]

I had a single drawer cabinet in my 70 and just ripped it out. I'm now going to mount a fridge slide for my ARB and a taller 2 drawer cabinet beside that then build a wire mesh top to go over it with a dog barrier style divider bettween the cockpit and cargo area's...this way i can throw in all the light-wieght crap and not have to tie it down. I'll post some pics as I progress...

here is it..... the pics of the headers on my 1fz engine

Last edited:
coldtaco said:
I might be getting the hang of this picture posting. Will have to try another picture :)

IS that a factory colour?

Nice rig.........

Radd Cruisers said:
IS that a factory colour?

Nice rig.........

Yes, and that truck was Sheldonized in many areas.

Nice pics Cold Taco. Seems you are enjoying the truck!

gb

Mostly because I don't want to see this thread die and partly because somebody asked about my rear bumper. Heres another shot of my '86BJ70 as well as one of Charla's '85BJ73
dentback.JPG
mrg.JPG

Here's another shot with it's stable mate :) The colors are a close match :) Stone, no plans for driving down BC way any time soon. Might next year maybe if I got the money to do a body change with a rust free unit that Sheldon hopefully can get from Japan. Can't do this till I get the cruiser paid off :eek:

To ALL the 70 series owners......I hate you, all of your....what i would do for one of those. gooooosssshhhhh. they are amazing. Is it hard to bring one to the US. time to start searching..

taco, i would love to do it one day. it does seem like alot of 70's i see online from Canada are very rsuty, except all of the guys on here. So how much does a clean built 70 with cable lockers run you up there? or in US dollars would be even better.
Thanks

Cruiserhead05 said:
taco, i would love to do it one day. it does seem like alot of 70's i see online from Canada are very rsuty, except all of the guys on here. So how much does a clean built 70 with cable lockers run you up there? or in US dollars would be even better.
Thanks

Cruiserhead05: Better work on Flex...his is mint and he's starting to think about selling. Get him while he's not in his right mind. :D

https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?p=421181#post421181

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom